"Hoseok I said get the fuck ou-"

What stands before me is an extraordinarily attractive man with sharp, striking features. His black wavy locks fall delicately over his face, framing it nicely. His beautiful heart-shaped lips and well-arched brow take my breath away. His height and excellent proportions, not too lean with a bit of muscle in the right places, make him more attractive than he already is. He has superb taste in fashion as well; a brown cardigan, a cream-colored shirt, and wide-legged pants. I am utterly awestruck. This man spellbinds me.

Are handsome men walking into my office a trend now? This is the second time this week. Lord, what did I do to deserve this? Seriously, how can someone be this handsome?

The only thing that pulled me out of the haze was the confused look on his face.

Shit, I just yelled at a client.

Immediately, I compose myself. I put on a small smile and bow apologetically at the man.

"Pardon me, today has been hectic. Hello, I am Y/N Y/L/N, founder of Y/L/N firm and head lawyer." He bows politely before speaking, now holding a more neutral face.

"I am Kim Taehyung," He responds.

"It's nice to meet you Mr.Kim, please have a seat." I gesture to the lounge chair in front of my desk and sit back down."How may I help you today sir?" I ask as he sits down. He takes a deep breath.

"My signature was forged by my business partner on a set of documents. The documents finalized us selling our laundromat."

"May I have some context?" I ask, pulling out a notepad.

He proceeds to tell me about the Crystal Springs Condominiums and the series of events after his uncle forged his signature without him knowing. While he talks, I jot down some notes.

It seems like he's had a rough time. He must have felt very threatened, his property being swept from under his feet. Surely I would be upset as well. One thing is still unclear though, proof.

"How are you certain that he was the one who forged your signature, Mr.Kim?"

"It has to be, he's the only one who would do something like this. He's been wanting to sell it for so long. He must've hit his breaking point." he says confidently. To this, I raise my brows and put down my pen. I take a deep breath before speaking. He can't be this naive.

I fold my hand and place them on top of my desk.

"Do you have any proof, Mr.Kim?" I question him. He hesitates before he answers.

"No", I sigh.

"Mr.Kim, we don't have any evidence. My firm is small and barely has recognition. It would be reckless of me to take this case. You do not have solid proof and it would be tough to find it through legal means. As the founder of this firm, I must think about my team first. It would not be good for business if our new firm lost a case that had nothing to latch onto in the first place.. My apologies Mr.Kim, but I'll have to decline this case."

I say and look back at my notes.

"Please, it would mean so much to me. You're the only one I have left." Taehyung says as he abruptly holds one of my hands. It forces me to look into his eyes.

God, he's so handsome.

I shake my head to get rid of the thought, it is not the time. I slowly withdraw my hand from his grasp before I speak.

"I will think about it and contact you at a later date." He sighs in defeat as he gets up.

"Thank you for your time," he says weakly as he bows. He then exits my office with his shoulders slumped.