60 (Finale)

After 30 missed phone calls from Seolhee, I finally pick up the phone.

"What?" I groan.

"Y/N get your ass up and come answer the door," Seolhee yells through the phone. I sigh.

"You do know I never changed the locks right?" I roll off the bed and stand up.

"I know you haven't left your bed for a week. Did you even take a shower this week?"

"No..."

"Then come downstairs and open the door right now." She hangs up the phone.

UGH.

I grab my blanket and throw it over my head. I walk downstairs and I hear quiet voices outside.

How many people are outside my door right now?

I panic.

What if he is here? Oh my god please no.

"Seolhee before I open the door, who is outside with you?" I ask.

"Why?"

"Just tell me. Please."

"It's Jimin and Jin, now open the damn door." I let go of my breath and open the door. When I open the door Jin and Jimin gasp.

"Y/N why are you still in your pajamas and why are they so dirty?" Seokjin asks.

"I didn't leave the house today. I also didn't leave yesterday, or the day before that, or the day before that. I've been wearing them all week."

"Why the hell haven't you been at work Y/N?" Jimin asks.

"I wanted a break," I respond, ushering them in. I walk away from the door before they enter and lay on the couch. I burrito myself in my blanket.

"Y/N, that's a lie. We are talking about the girl who broke her foot and still went to court the next day." Jin says.

"It was a very important client," I mutter. Jimin comes to sit next to me on the couch. He places my head in his lap and pets my covered head.

"Y/N, tell us what happened," Jimin says softly. I look up at Seolhee.

"No, I'm not telling them. It's not my story to tell." She goes into the kitchen and I hear her open the fridge.

"Fine, Take a seat." Jin sits down in the love seat diagonal of the couch. "Jin, remember the conversation we had about Tae-Taehyung last week?"

"Yes, I remember."

"I may have acted on those feelings and confessed." I hide my face under the cover. I feel my eyes start to water.

"Y/N that's great!" Jimin claps his hands.

"Wait children, there's more." Seolhee comes back from the kitchen and sits on the floor in front of the coffee table. She pops open a beer. "Go ahead, continue."

"When I told him, he yelled at me." Jimin stops petting my hair. I hear the loveseat creek as Jin sits up in his chair.

"And what did he say?" Jimin asks. I feel the tears begging to be released from my eyes.

I have to hold them in.

"He said that we couldn't be together and that I couldn't love him. He completely stopped the conversation and left me there at the park." I blurt out. By the end of my sentence, tears are staining my blanket and my nose is stuffy. "I did not know what to do afterward so I sat in my car and cried."