"What do I even wear?!" I exasperatedly yell, belly-flopping onto my bed. I am still in my pajamas and I had had breakfast a minute ago when Seolhee came over to help me. This is her first time back there since she moved in with Hoseok.

"Ahhh! I don't know how this kind of stuff works!" I continue to wail. I feel the bed dip on my right.

"Y/N, do you have to be this loud at nine in the morning?" Seolhee questions and lets out a yawn afterward. "Why didn't you think of this yesterday?" I roll onto my back and face Seolhee.

"I didn't think of it yesterday. I had a lot of work and I was just excited that I was even going on a date with Namjoon. I mean, me, on a date with him?"

She can't blame me for being so starstruck about this. It's Kim Namjoon we are talking about.

"What time is he picking you up for your date?"

"Eleven"

"AND YOU'RE TELLING ME THIS NOW?!" Seolhee screams and runs to my closet. She starts rummaging through it.

I thought that would give me plenty of time though? I guess not....Man, I'm rusty.

"There's no time to lose! I'll look for an outfit while you take a shower, I'm sure you don't want to go on a date with a tank and some basketball shorts." I look down at my black and white baggy attire.

She's not lying about that one. She didn't have to call me out like that though, I know I look undercooked.

"Alright, I'll be out in thirty." I get up off my bed and talk into my white marble bathroom that is connected to my bedroom. When I'm finished showering, I dry off and put on some undergarments and a bra and step back into my room. I look on my bed and see an outfit laid out for me. I look back to my white wooden desk, sitting in the matching chair is Seolhee who is pulling make-up out of a small bag.

"When you're done getting dressed I'll do your make-up," Seolhee says, still pulling out make-up.

Am I going to war or something?

"Is that necessary?" I ask.

"Yes, we are going to make sure you snag him. Brow gel, mascara, and chapstick can only get you so far." Seol looks up at me and deadpans.

"Fine," I say and stare at the clothes.

She threw something together that was somewhat decent.

I put on the clothes that were laid out for me and looked at myself in my full-length mirror. The light grey knit ribbed sweater made my torso look longer and cinched. For sure, the long-sleeved yet tight top was cozy and would keep me warm throughout the day. It was complemented with some medium wash mom jeans that were high waisted. On my neck was a simple gold necklace with one rhinestone in the shape of a diamond, along with the earrings dangling from my ears.

Seol, you did well.

"Yes, I know, I did that. Now come over here so I can do your make-up." Seolhee commands. I look over at her and she is now standing beside the chair with a brush in her hand. I walk over to her and sit down on the chair. I close my eyes and wait for her to do her magic. After twenty minutes of her doing my make-up and pep-talking me for my date, I can finally open my eyes. I glance at my reflection on my desk mirror.

I look....pretty.

I look back at my friend.

"Seol, this is just, wow. I look so pretty." I say in amazement.