When Namjoon suggested that we go to an animal cafe, I bet he didn't think about me picking bunnies. I get out of the car outside the bunny cafe and run inside. The cafe is small, with a white wooden outside. There are glass doors that lead to an isolated cold lobby. In the hall, there's white bean bag chairs spread around the side walls. A young woman is standing near the second glass door. She was giving out directions and regulations that will keep the bunnies safe but to also make sure you have a good time as well. I bow at the lady and hear the rules.

After bowing and entering the second door, I walk inside and sit at a table. I sit at a table near the window. It's a white marble table with black chairs. I sat over here because I saw a cluster of bunnies sitting near the table. Some of them look as if they're asleep. I look at the view of the cafe from my seat. All the little bunnies hopping around raise my energy.

Maybe, I should've waited for Namjoon.

A bunny hops across my path and stares at me. His brown fur with his beautiful black eyes mesmerize me.

Nope I made the right choice.

I continue to watch the bunnies hop around until I can't take it anymore. I slowly leave my seat and sit criss-cross on the hardwood floor. I reach out my hands to see if a bunny will come into my arm so I can put it in my lap. A black and white fur bunny hops up to me. He nuzzles his nose against my knee and I giggle. He jumps into my arms and squishes his face into my shirt. I smooth back his fur as he becomes comfortable in my arms. I smile slightly and then I hear the flash of a camera. I jump and the bunny leaps out of my arms. I frown a little and cross my arms. I quietly look up to see Namjoon with his phone out and a full grin on his face, his dimples exposed.

I really can't stay mad at those dimples.

"Namjoon," I began to whine. "You made the bunny run away. He was so comfortable he looked sleepy." I stand up and go back to our tables. He chuckles and sits across from me.

"Y/N, I never knew you had such a fascination with bunnies. I had to save the moment. Also, I believe that's the biggest I've seen you smile." He says, running his hair through his hair.

"Is that a little bit of jealousy I hear?" I ask, raising an eyebrow and laughing at him.

"Why, yes. I, Kim Namjoon, am horribly jealous that a bunny made you smile more than I do." He sarcastically responds.

"Maybe one day you make me smile like that." I grab a menu from the center of the table and look inside.

"The thing that concerns me the most," he stars, "is that I was there for a good five minutes before you even noticed me." He flips through his menu.

"Wait really?" I look up at him confused.

"What reason would I have to lie to you?" he responds. My face goes red as I hide behind my menu.

"You really saw me at one of my softest moments." I cry.

I really embarrassed myself in front of Namjoon. I don't think I'm going to live this down.

"It's not funny." I groan at a laughing Namjoon. "Bunnies really make me happy." I look at the cafe. Tiny little balls of fluff are hopping around and I start smiling again.

"Maybe I should've just set up a lunch outing with just you and the bunnies." Joon looks through the crowd of multi colored bunnies. He makes a "hmm" noise and taps his fingers on the table.

"Which are your favorite? Brown bunnies? Snow bunnies? Black bunnies?" He starts.

"That's not how you're supposed to categorize them." I roll my eyes at him.