I stop the car and turn to look at everyone behind me.

"This is a full-scale operation. Do not get caught, understand?" Taehyung questions. Seolhee, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jungkook nod in unison. We are outside of my old workplace.

We have a simple plan. Go in, find at least one witness to my past assaults and then get out. However, with this bunch, I don't think this will end too well. "Everyone, restate your names and roles." He looks at Seolhee first.

"Flutter-Cake-Drizzle, I walk in with all these trays of coffee." She starts and gestures to the coffee. "And spill them on the ground or security. This allows you to slip through the gates unnoticed." I slap my forehead

"Taehyung?" I say and look at the plan's formulator.

"Dirty Suds. I push a trash can with you in it and pass all the commotion while good old Tree moss," he points to Jungkook, "does his job."

"Tree moss, your role please." I giggle.

I'm never letting Jimin pick code names again.

"Tree moss" Jungkook closes his eyes to think for a second. He snaps his finger when he remembers.

"I 'help' clean up the coffee, but make it worse by knocking over my trash can." He smiles. "I then leave to join Dirty Suds with a completely different trashcan stashed at the side holding Jelly Beans inside it. We meet at the elevator." He nods in satisfaction.

"And lastly for part one of the plan. Jelly beans." I turn to Hoseok.

"I'm there for the extra stuff: sneaking around, distracting other parties, breaking and entering. The works." I nod at everyone and then my phone starts to ring. I answer it.

"Namjoon, are you guys ready?" I ask. Him, Death(Yoongi), Lavender(Jimin), and Dorito Man (Jin) were back at the office for security purposes. Yoongi hacked into the Daeil's database a few days ago. Today, he would look through old security footage to check for chances of an old assault or any missing footage. Jimin will be looking through all the security cameras at the current time to keep us out of range. Jin will be for backup and to keep Jimin on track. Namjoon will look at the floor plans for the building to help direct us. Dewdrop Sparkle (Eunjung) on the other hand is already inside Daeil's office disguised as his personal assistant.

"Yeah we're already here," he says.

"Let the games begin." I sigh.

"Y/N, be careful." he hangs up the phone and I nod towards everyone else.

"Alright team, no one is going to jail today. Put the earpieces in so Jimin can talk to us." Everyone does. "From now on, code names only, we can't have this operation go up in flames understand." They nod. "Commence."

We get out of the car and split up. Taehyung, Hoseok, and I head towards the back of the building where the two trash cans are stationed thanks to dewdrop. Hoseok and I climb inside. Now we're waiting for Jimin's cue.

"Daisy's." I hear Lavender speak through the earpiece. Dirty Suds starts pushing the two green trash cans through the unlocked backdoor. We make our way down a hallway that leads to an elevator. We stop for a second and I hear Dirty Suds talking.

"Just going for the trash pick up," he says in a high pitch voice. I slap my hand over my mouth to muffle my laughter.

What a nice touch.

He continues to push the trash cans forward and then we're at the elevator. The doors open and we head to the first floor.

"Damn, Seolhee's coffee really fucked up the security guard. I don't know how she even spilled it all the way to the receptionist." Jimin gasps, "If y'all don't get arrested I think she should try out for acting."