I step out onto the courthouse's parking lot wearing a burgundy pantsuit and a black blouse with some black pumps. It's early in the morning and I might be slightly tired, thanks to Seolhee and her antics from last night. The cool morning air grazes over my face. I shut the door to my car.

This case might be easier than I thought.

I take out my documents from my large work bag and look at my documents.

I don't even have to prove he didn't sign it, I just have to prove that he wasn't there.

I walk up the white marble steps of the courthouse entrance and see Mr.Kim waiting for me at the top of the stairs by a pillar. He looks more dressed up today; a nice dress shirt, checkered slacks, formal brown coat, and a scarf.

Now I think about it, it is cold enough for a coat, at least an unbuttoned one. October trolled the earth mercilessly this year.

When I reach the top I walk over to him and greet him.

"Hello, Mr.Kim-"

"AH" he holds a hand up and pauses. "Taehyung" I roll my eyes and smile.

"Taehyung, are you ready?"

"Of course, now that the MVP has arrived." I chuckle and we both make our way into the courthouse.

We get into our designated room and see Mr.Bong from Ryu inc., their own attorney and Taehyung's uncle is there. When he and his uncle make eye contact, his uncle averts his eyes while Taehyung intensely glares before sitting down. I sit beside him and pat his shoulder as comfort and he drops his gaze. He looks at me and nods his head. I take out my materials and place them on our table along with a computer hooked to a cable. I look at them once more before we begin the trial. The judge is an old woman with short white hair and rectangle glasses. She wears a stern look on her face while going over the case documents.

I don't think she'll be an easy one.

When the trial finally starts, our opponents go first. The lawyer walks to the center of the courtroom. He wore a navy suit, had short gelled hair, and a sly smile painted on his face.

"Good morning, your honor. I am attorney Yoon, and I will be representing Ryu inc. Before we start your honor, might I say you look ravishing." He smirks. The judge raises a brow.

"Young man, whatever do you mean?" Mr.Yoon chuckles before walking closer to the judge.

"Not many women can look as young and refreshing as you do after many years of this job. Look at your skin! It's practically glowing." And with that, he got her. The judge starts batting her eyelashes and swooning.

This man here....he's such an actor. I didn't think we were on a set for a k-drama.

I refrain from rolling my eyes for the sake of my client. Unfortunately, this charm fest went on for more than 30 mins. I glanced at Mr.Kim and his face was filled with disgust.

Shit, we don't have much time left. Lawsuit trials usually end within an hour, that's how long it takes the judge to lose interest or have already decided. This bastard is doing this on purpose! And here I thought the judge was a tough cookie to crack. I have to do something.

I clear my throat loud enough for the courtroom to hear. Both of them break their speed dating session and the judge finally gathers herself.

"Attorney Yoon please, state your case."

"With pleasure, your honor," Mr.Yoon says with a smile. "My clients Mr.Bong, Mr.Kwon, and his nephew, Mr.Kim, all signed a contract that gave the property to Ryu inc. as the newest addition to Belle View Condominiums. In exchange, both Partners A, Mr.Kim, and B, Mr.Kwon, were promised a generous $100,000 dollars in return."