"Y/N, why do you never have beer in your fridge?" Seolhee, sighs closing the door. She comes to sit at the counter.

"Seolhee, you brought beer over," I say monotonically. I reach for the cans of beer and give her one. She yanks it and pops open the can. "If you snatch something from me again I will kick you out of my house."

"And I will hit you with this beer." She sighs and turns to Eunjung and Areum. Seojoon's fiance has recently joined the friend group and to be honest she's been wonderful. Lately, she has been serving as the mother. The advice she's been giving us has been very helpful, however most of the time it happens when she's drunk. Luckily she only has a taste for wine. Tonight we have beer. Seolhee sighs, "I used to live with the girl and she already wants me gone."

I turn to slap Seolhee's hand.

"You're lucky I let you back into the house." I get up to go to the fridge to get a bottle of water.

"Alright Y/N, it's time," Seolhee says. I turn around with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Time for what?" I ask.

"The confrontation. Come sit down." She waves her hand to gesture to the seat. "We've all noticed something." I walk over to the counter and take a seat beside Areum.

"Ok, what is it?"

"We noticed you've been avoiding Namjoon lately." Eunjung answers, leaning onto the counter.

"No, I haven't," I say, shaking my head.

"Do we need to give examples?" Areum asks.

"You've been acting weird since we came back from New Zealand." Seolhee reaches for another beer. "You didn't talk to him at breakfast the day we were supposed to leave."

"I had a headache," I mutter while looking at the door.

"Was that headache Kim Taehyung because you wouldn't stop talking to him." Areum and Eunjung turn to look at me after Seolhee's jab.

"Tae was just being silly is all."

"Okay, then what about your lunch dates with him." Eunjung adds. "I know you've been sending your calls from Namjoon to Jimin claiming you're busy. Y/N, it's called a lunch break for a reason."

"When you were talking to him you would never miss a lunch date," Seolhee says.

"You even sat the farthest away from him at the karaoke bar the other day. You didn't even look over at him until you were drunk." Eunjung points her finger at me.

"I wasn't drunk, I was tipsy." I defend. "But fine, I see your point."

"Okay then tell us. What happened?" Areum asks. She leans a little closer to me.

"When we were in New Zealand, he kissed me." I lean back in the chair and cross my arms.

"What do you mean he kissed you!?" Seolhee shouts. I lay my head on the counter.

"It was a surprise."

"What do you mean by a surprise?" Areum asks.

"We were taking a picture and he said hey Y/N. I looked over and then boom. He landed it on me."

"What the fuck Y/N! So what happened afterward?" Seolhee shrieks.

"I was silent the whole way back. Thankfully, he did all the talking." I say into my arms.

"Wow" Eunjung comments.

"But Y/N this is big. I'm going to win the bet." Seolhee says.

"You're going to what?"