I walk into a shop with Seolhee, Eunjung meekly following behind us. We make our way to a rack of tops and look through them. The shop is a small boutique in the mall that has many unique articles of clothing. It's a few more bucks than other stores but it's still affordable. I prefer to put together my costume for Namjoons ball than to buy the costume, it's more creative and is less slutty. Eunjung goes on the other side of the rack to look for pants. Seol comes close and whispers in my ear while I'm raking through hangers.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Seol asked.

"She wanted to tag along. I figured why not?" I answer.

"She's not our friend. She doesn't even talk that much and she barely looks into your eyes when you're talking to her. I don't think she likes us." She says, crossing her arms. I turn to her.

"Look, she doesn't have friends okay? I felt bad. She's not a mean person, she's just shy. I think she wants us to help her get cute for Jin at the Masquerade ball." She sighs.

"Fine, I'll try. By the way, what are we dressing up as?" Seolhee asks, turning back to the clothing rack.

"I discussed it with the guys and Namjoon. We concluded that we're all going as DC comic characters."

"Villains or Heroes?"

"It doesn't matter."

"What are you being?"

"Someone who shows the least amount of skin, but also has light enough clothes for me to move around in." I say, spilling my preferences.

"I hope it's something sexy as well." She sings.

"Preferably not." I say, nose scrunched up.

"If I see you walk out this mall with an outfit that doesn't at least show a little leg, I will return it when you go to work."

"Fine I'll try, I don't have the energy for surprises." I say, blowing out a breath of annoyance. We both turn to Eunjung who is still looking. She looks up at us and opens her mouth to speak.

"W-what do you think Jin will like?" She asks in a shy voice.

Damn, he's got her whipped.

"Something, bold. Maybe an outfit with fishnet?" Seolhee suggests, smirking.

"Or, she can just dress for herself." I interject.

"Y/N, you're no fun." Seolhee pouts.

"I want him to see a different side of me." Eunjung says, blushing.

She must really like him.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt. Don't ask me though, I wouldn't know." I respond.

As long as she's happy.

"Black! Black is sexy on everyone." Seolhee assures. Eunjung nods gratefully and smiles. She turns and walks to the black section.

"I changed my mind, she's adorable!" Seolhee exclaims.

"That was quick" I say and turn around to look at the rack behind me.

"Now, your turn." Seolhee turns around and claps excitedly.

"No, I'm good. I'm dressing for myself. I already heard your requirements so I'll keep them in mind so that my wardrobe isn't moved again." I comment, referring to what she did to my closet before going on my dinner with Namjoon.

"You have someone to dress for though, don't pretend." She put a hand on her hip.

"Who?" I raise an eyebrow.