2

"Excuse me, is there a Ms. Y/L/N here?" I hear a deep, masculine voice say.

I look up and see a tall, blonde, gorgeous man. He has beautiful dimples and a Colgate smile. His hair is nicely gelled back and parted to the side, complementing his perfectly sculpted features. His kind brown eyes look around, taking in the office.

Yoongi points in my direction. Our eyes meet. A smile dances on the attractive man's plump lips. He walks into my office, stopping at my desk.

"I assume you are Y/N Y/L/N" he raises his well-shaped eyebrow.

Well shit.

"Y-yes" I answer, standing up. I smooth down my clothes and offer my hand.

Fuck.

"Yes, that's me. And you are...?"

"Namjoon, Kim Namjoon." He reaches out his hand to meet mine. From outside the door, I can hear the hushed whispers of my employees, probably about Mr. Kim. "I believe I have something important of yours." Dropping his hand from our handshake, he gestures towards my tan folder in his other large hand. I gasp. My hand reaches up to cover my mouth.

I can't believe it; I thought I lost it. He's seriously an angel. 

I sigh in relief. He chuckles while handing me the folder. I take it from him and bow.

"Thank you so much! You don't know how much I need these documents," I say.

"Don't worry, I found it quite odd that a folder was laying in the middle of a parking space" he says.

So that's what happened. And this is why we don't leave shit on top of our car. 

I mentally facepalm.

"You're a lifesaver. I couldn't possibly let you leave empty-handed. That would be rude of me. Is there anything I can do to repay you? " I ask.

"I need to get back to work. How about you give me your number and I'll let you know how I would like to use my offer?" he asks with another confident smile.

Breathe.

He hands me his phone and I type in my number. "Thank you again, Mr. Kim."

"Please, call me Namjoon." His broad and well-proportioned figure makes its way to the door to leave.

"Soooo, who was that?" Jin playfully interrogates once Namjoon is out of sight. He as well as the rest of my employees enter my personal office.

"You heard everything, why should I even bother telling you?" I question, rolling my eyes

"Judging by your reactions, I would say he is your type?" Jimin jokes with a playful smirk.

"I mean, who's type wouldn't he be? A man like that comes once in a lifetime." Eunjung sighs as she stares dreamily at the door Namjoon had exited.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to be in the lobby?" I ask Jimin.

"How could I focus when a person that interesting walks into the office?" Jimin poses. He leans against the glass wall and crosses his arms. "He looks loaded, I can tell just from his attitude and attire." He nods his head with a small grunt.

"He is also a stranger. Be careful Y/N" Yoongi advises with a hard stare.

"Of course, I will. Now everyone, back to work!" I shout while shooing them away.

__________________________

When I get home, the wonderful smell of tteokbokki greets me. I make my way to the kitchen to see my best friend sitting at the kitchen island with tteokbokki and kimbap laying on top. I quickly drop my things and sit at the counter, ready to devour the meal.