Not this shit again.

It's been over 5 minutes since Taehyung disappeared, forcing me to hold his drink. I put down his drink on the bench and toss my empty one in the trash bin beside me. I take my phone out of my pocket and check the time.

Great, 8pm.

I put it away and lean back into the bench, crossing my legs. The sun is nowhere to be seen and I can see the crescent moon starting to rise. The park's lamps come on, illuminating the once dark park. I look straight ahead, admiring the scenery. Then, I hear footsteps coming from the right. I see Taehyung with something in his hands. He stops in front of me with two pairs of rollerskates.

"I hope your feet don't hurt anymore. Let's have some fun." He says with a small smile and eyebrows raised.

He left me to get some damn skates???

"They don't, but that's not the issue here. You're telling me, you left to go get some damn skates?" I ask, crossing my arms, unimpressed. He sits beside me and puts the skates on the other side of him.

"Look, you need to release some stress. You may try to hide your pained emotions, but I can tell." He sighs and my eyes go wide at his response.

How....

"We will win, Y/N. I know we will. Right now, the best thing for you to do is relax. You aren't working anymore either, which is perfect. Skating is one of the best ways to put your mind at ease, especially outside. A skating rink can even compare to the breeze the great outdoors offer."

I don't really know how to skate, but he did go all the way to a stall somewhere to rent them.

"Fine, you better be right about the effects though." He grins.

"You won't be disappointed." He assured me. He hands me my pair, which are black. I begin to put them on and he does the same.

They fit perfectly?

"How do you know my size?" I look up and ask him while tying my shoes.

"Saw your size on the inside of your shoes, when you took them off at my house." He says, without looking up from his laces. I nod and continue to tie my laces. He finishes first and skates to the trash can, throwing away his now finished coke.

When did he even finish that?

I finish tying my laces and sit there.

Now what?

Taehyung skates back and stops in front of me.

"What are you waiting for? Come on!" He says with a smile.

I don't want to know I can't skate? How do I....I got it!

I slowly scoot off the bench onto the sidewalk. I lift my body with my hands and turn around, facing the bench. I lower myself and remove my hands. I then scrunch my knees up to my chest. I then reach out to the bench and pull myself up. I use the bench to turn around, allowing me to face Taehyung.

All done.

When we make eye contact he busts out laughing, holding his stomach.

"You can't skate, can you?" He says, trying to catch his breath. I cross my arms.

"Of course I can!" I scoff.

"Sure you can. Let's skate now." He glides ahead of me on the sidewalk but stops when he sees that I'm not next to him. I uncross my arms and start to shuffle slowly towards him.