TRIGGER WARNING - SEXUAL ASSAULT

"I find the defendant Jung guilty on the charges of embezzlement." The judge says, "He will be sentenced to 5 years in federal prison where he will serve the said sentence. The court dismissed." The judge stands and walks out the side door. The police walk over to an already cuffed Mr.Jung and take him out of the main door of the courtroom. His attorney and I wait for everyone to leave the room. My client leaves first.

"Thank you so much, Ms. Y/L/N. I don't know what I would do without you." She says meekly. She bows and sadly smiles.

"Anything I can do to help," I respond.

"Thank you." she quickly walks out of the courtroom. It's finally me and his attorney in the room.

"Ms.Y/L/N, it's a pleasure to see you again." Mr. Yang says. Mr.Yang is a mid-aged man with the kind of personality that it is understandable why he would defend a criminal. The day he retires all the lawyers will finally be at peace.

Yeah, not a pleasure to see you deceiver, but I digress.

"What day are we going to meet to discuss the payment? My client will be attending." I cut straight to the point. I don't want to be here for that much longer.

"I'm free anytime next week." He says.

"Okay, so next Wednesday." I turn to walk towards my file folders. I turn back and Mr.Yang quickly looks at me.

"Yes, Ms.Y/L/N that would be great."

"Alright, see you next week." I scurry out of the courtroom and finally take a breath when I get into the hallway, around people.

They had to make it the room the farthest from the entrance.

I start walking towards the elevator and push the button. I get on the elevator and go all the way to the first floor. I'm still in the back of the building, but I can see the main office in the middle of the first floor. I get off the elevator and start walking past courtrooms to get to the exit. I almost reach the main office when I feel my arm being yanked and I get pulled into a dark courtroom. Once inside the room, I get pushed to the floor. I hear a door lock and a low chuckle. There isn't any light coming in the room because there aren't any windows for any of the courtrooms. I feel scared and confused. My eyes are adjusting to the light very slowly.

What in the hell is going on?

I stand back up as I hear slow footsteps walking over towards me. I get pushed back to the ground. The person stands over me and crouches.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N. You thought you could get away from me didn't you?" The voice says. My eyes go wide at that voice.

It's him.

I immediately try to scoot back so I can get off the ground. Once I can finally see what's going on, I quickly get up and I try to run up the aisle to one of the side doors to leave. I pass all ten pews and make it to the side doors. I hear footsteps slowly coming from behind me and I yank at the door handle.

"Come on baby, you can't think I'm that stupid? Of course, I locked all your exits." He laughs maniacally. "I couldn't let you get away." He pulls me away from the door by my waist and stands behind me. I tense up instantly. He puts his head in the crook of my neck and takes a deep breath. I can feel his eyes close against my skin.

"Oh, you don't know how long I've waited for you."

"Daeil, please," I beg quietly, trying to keep my composure. "Let go, you don't want to do this." I start shuddering. I start to feel itchy.