"I don't understand, why they are trying to sue me??" The man hollers while flailing his arms. The man is a young one, he has a black ponytail and an undercut. His face and ears are covered with an assortment of piercings. His coat rests behind his chair, revealing the inked sleeve that continues underneath his black t-shirt. The rest of him is decked out in all black as well, like a hitman. To many, he may look very intimidating. To me, he is another inconvenience.

"I don't know, why do you think?" I ask with a false smile plastered on my face.

"They are probably upset that I can take care of him more than they can!"

"Sir, you stole a dog from Petco." I deadpan.

"I did not steal the dog!"

"Then, how did it out of the store?"

"It followed me when I wasn't looking."

"How did it get into your vehicle?"

"I let it in."

"Why?"

"It looked like a stray."

"It had a collar."

"It could've been a stray for a long time."

"It was clean."

"It could've jumped in a puddle the day before."

"Puddles are dirty."

"He could've jumped in a clean one."

This man does not give up!

"Let's play the clips from the security cameras, shall we?" I click a few things on my desktop and turn it around for my client to see. The video shows my client distracting the workers and when the workers leave due to a 'commotion' that my client made, he grabs the dog from its pen and runs out of the store with it. I click on another video that shows the parking lot. The video depicts my client putting the dog in his passenger seat and driving off with it.

"You stole the dog, sir," I state.

"No, I was rescuing it." He responds and crosses his arms over his chest. I massage my temples with my index fingers.

Don kill him Y/N, we don't want to go to jail....

"Sir, if you don't return the dog and apologize you will get sued."

"But I don't want to return my baby Sparkles."

Sparkles? What kind of wannabe, thug have I let into my office?

I hear footsteps coming near my office.

"Hey, Y/N. Here are the records you asked for." Yoongi says at the threshold of my office. He walks towards my desk and places down a manila folder.

"Thank you Yoongi. Please, escort this man out of my office." I say with a tight smile.

"Alright, right this way sir." Yoongi grabs the man's coat and points towards the door.

"No! I won't leave until I have a lawyer work on my case!" The man huffs.

I don't think you wanna do that bud.

Yoongi grabs the man's shirt and yanks the man up. He then glares at him intensely.

"I said right this way sir." Yoongi grits out. The man's face becomes full of fear and he nods frantically. He grabs his coat from Yoongi and runs out of my office. Yoongi turns to me. "I'll make sure he makes it out."