Taehyung pov

Back propped up on the headboard of my bed, scrolling on Instagram while eating a bag of potato chips. I reach for another chip and plop it in my mouth. While I'm scrolling I see a picture of Y/N and Namjoon. They're smiling by a bonfire outside at night. They are standing close to each other and are both posing with V's. The caption reads 'Had a fun time with Joonie today. It was the best!'

That's where they went on their date? A bonfire? How lame.

I look at the setting of the picture and see a tent that's barely peeking from the left.

Wait, he took her camping!!! That sly motherfucker!

I ruffle my hair in frustration.

They must be together now....For some reason, I don't feel happy about it.

I sigh and stare at the picture some more. I zoom into the Y/N's face in the picture.

She's so beautiful...

I take another chip and start to think about the events that transpired two weeks ago.

I can't believe she comforted me, I thought she'd just leave me be. Her embrace felt so...warm.

I've been hesitant to contact Y/N after that day. Not only do I feel awkward about what happened that day, but I also don't feel like I have the right to contact her anymore. All the paperwork has been finished and the money is being transferred in a couple of days. To put it simply, I have no more business with her. I know she's agreed that we were friends but I can't help but feel like she said that out of politeness.

I mean, I am always dragging her places. She probably feels that I am a burden...

Just as I am about to sigh, my phone starts to ring. I look at the caller ID and it is Jimin. I swipe my phone to answer and press my phone to my ear.

"Hello," I say.

"Hey, what's up?" Jimin questions.

"Nothing much, you?"

"Ya know, just relaxing on my day off. How'd the contacts go?"

"They went well. They were proofed by Y/N and submitted two weeks ago. I should be getting the money soon."

"That's cool. What are you planning to do with the money?" He asks.

"Don't know yet, still deciding."

"Big decision, don't let it weigh you down."

"Thanks, man."

"So, what are you doing tomorrow?"

"Nothing, I don't work on Sundays. Why?" I question.

"Seolhee is having a housewarming party and wants to know if you could come."

"Housewarming party? Her and Y/N moved?"

"Nah, Just Seolhee," he says.

"Did something happen?"

"Hoseok bought a house for them to move in together."

So that's why no one was there when I visited her that day we were pumpkin carving.

"That explains a lot," I respond.

"They have been living together for a while now but they've both been too busy to have the party. Seolhee's painting business is finally taking off and Hoseok's restaurant has gotten crazy popular. He's probably going to propose soon too." Jimin informs.