Was I wrong for rejecting him? I thought things were going so well-

"Y/N, Y/N!" I am brought to my senses by a man yelling my name. "You are spilling coffee everywhere!" I look down at my hand that is still pouring coffee into an overflowing cup. The coffee is all over the breakroom table and is now dripping off the edge onto the floor.

"Shit," I curse. I quickly tilt the coffee pot upright, placing it on the table. "Sorry, I'll go get napkins."

"No, I got it. If I let you get it you might accidentally run into a wall in this state." He shakes his head and grabs the coffee pot along with my coffee cup. He disposes of my original cup in the sink and grabs a new one. He pours the remaining coffee into a new cup and washes the coffee pot, putting it back in the coffee maker when he is done. He cleans the mess up with Kleenex and paper towels and when he is done, he flavors my coffee how I like it and hands it back to me.

"Thanks. Aren't you being awfully nice today Seokjin?" I raise my brow at him.

"You clearly need it, flooding the break room with coffee while staring out the window." He rolls his eyes. I clear my throat.

Change the subject.

"How come you are here this late?" I ask and take a sip of my coffee.

"I had more work to finish up, I'm just about done now. I told Eunjung to head home before me since I'll be leaving late." I nod and Jin leans his back on the counter, crossing his arms and a leg over the other. "By the way, you are not getting off the hook that easily. You have been dazed for more than a week. What's wrong?" I puff out a breath of annoyance.

"Men."

"Boy problems? That's new. Elaborate."

"Namjoon told me he loves me." Jin gasps dramatically and covers his hand with his mouth.

"You don't say!!"

"You don't have to be a prick about it." I glare at him and he laughs, putting his hand back down.

"Okay, Okay. We all saw it coming though."

"Well....I didn't." There was a pause and Jin sighed.

"I don't even know what to say. But then again, you have always been quite slow in this department so I shouldn't be surprised anymore." He shakes his head. "Then what happened?"

"He asked if we could be together," I say quietly. Jin smiles widely.

"That's great! I'm happy for you Y/N. You have finally found someone for you! I know you will make a great couple!" He says excitedly.

"And I turned him down." Jin's eyes enlarge.

"YOU WHAT?!" He facepalms and tried to calm himself down. "So you're telling me you go to lunch with this man every week, go on dates, he helped you through hard times, AND YOU TURNED HIM DOWN?! You even kissed for goodness sake!" He flails his arms like a mad man in distress. I raise my brows.

"How did you know we kissed?" I ask. He brushes back his hair.

"I have my sources." I narrow my eyes.

Jimin that sneaky bastard.

"Nothing can be kept confidential in the friend group." I sigh.

"It's not like your classified secrets are interesting."

"Hey!" I slap his arm and he laughs.

"Anyways, why did you say no?"

"It just didn't feel right. I even...."