I turn around and see Namjoon.

"Oh, hello there," I say.

"Shall we?" He asks and opens the door for me, leading me into the restaurant.

We take our seats and flip through our menus. I look through the pages of the limited menu to see if they have my favorite Ecuadorian dish.

Ooh, they do have Encebollado!

I furrow my brows.

Is someone staring at me?

My eyes land on the man in front of me. He quickly looks back down at his menu and I notice his cheeks turn red. I smile lightly and continue to "look" through my menu, stealing a couple of glances. He finally smiles and puts down his menu.

"Cute." He says under his breath. I began to blush uncontrollably. He laughs a little.

"Good afternoon and welcome to our restaurant. May I take your order?" The waiter says.

If that would've continued any longer, I wouldn't be able to function. Wait, when did he signal the waiter?

"Yes, I will have Sancocho with a glass of water," Namjoon says, looking at the waiter.

"I will have the Encebollado and water as well, thank you," I say as Namjoon and I hand our menus over to the waiter. As the waiter leaves, there is a moment of silence that follows.

What should I talk about?

After a moment of thinking, he finally speaks, leaning back in his chair.

"Y/N, there's no need to be nervous. You don't need to be formal, just relax. I don't bite." He says and smiles.

That smile does a lot more damage than you think Namjoon.

"Yes, Mr.Kim." I roll my eyes while giggling. "There won't be any interruptions right?" I ask. He tilts his head to the side.

"What do you mean?" He takes a sip of the water that the waiter just brought to us.

"Last time you had an important meeting. I was quite sad to see you leave so unexpectedly."

"Right! I'm truly sorry about that. But, if it makes you feel any better I cleared my schedule today just for you!" He flashes a smile at me.

"Aww, I'm so flattered," I say sarcastically.

He did all of that for me? How thoughtful of him.

We sit in silence again.

When is the food going to get here?

"Do you have any hobbies?" I blurt out, trying to fill the emptiness. I mentally facepalm.

That was such a lame question.

"Well actually, I'm a pretty avid reader." He says. My eyes widen as I lean forward in my seat, smiling.

He likes to read too? I wonder what his favorite book is.

He scoots back in his chair and I hear his legs shift under the table. I move my legs so he can have more room. I take a quick peek under the table.

They're so long.

"You like to read too? What is your favorite genre?" I ask and he looks surprised. I guess he hasn't met people who like to read a lot, I can completely understand that though. I've never met anyone in my life who likes to read as much as I do. Except for maybe Jimin, but that doesn't count because it's mostly a bunch of gossip columns."I usually read non-fiction books like philosophy and history, but sometimes I dabble in poetry and science fiction." He says, "What do you like to read?" Before I can speak, the waiter comes with our food. Just string at it my stomach begins to growl. I grab my fork, ready to dig in.