"Yes thank you have a good day." I put down the work phone and look at the clock. It's finally 8 p.m, and I can't wait to get home. Today I felt longer than usual, I was in the courthouse for the entirety of it. battling in the courtroom is what I do best, but being on your feet all day does have its inconveniences; especially in three-inch heels. Thankfully after 6 p.m., I was able to return to my office and sit down. Unfortunately, I had a long list of phone calls to make. I never had a break today. I'm not complaining, its my job. However, I am truly exhausted. Now, I can go home and relax.

I start to arrange scattered papers on my desk into a manila folder. I also reach into my bag and pull out papers to put in the folder as well. Once I've had that in the order I put the contents in my desk drawer and take another folder out. A close the drawer and put the black folder in my bag. I turn off my computer and gather the rest of my belongings. I lock up the building, I see an unknown figure waiting for me outside. They are leaning their back on the glass of my building, a bent leg that's foot is resting on the glass. They are staring at their phone, looking as if they are waiting for someone. They are wearing a simple black long coat and blue jeans. As I get closer, I notice the man's familiar features.

"Taehyung?"I ask in amazement.

Why is he here at this hour?

" Look, it's my favorite person. " Taehyung responds, with a smile.

"Why are you here?"

"Because we are going out ."

" I don't remember making these plans. " I furrow my brows in confusion.

I know I didn't. I never made plans after work, I get off too late to even have the energy go out.

"That's because I made them, just now." I raise a brow at his reply.

Like he gets to make decisions like these by himself.

"I don't think so, it's already late."

"Please" He begs with his hands clasped together.

How can I say no to him when he's like this?

"Fine, my car is to the right." He smiles at me and shakes his head.

"No need. follow me ."

What does he mean?

I follow him to the left side of the parking lot and he takes out an electronic car key when we stop at a beautiful gray car. He clicks it and the car lights up and makes a sound, signifying that it is unlocked.

What a nice car.

"Nice car, I didn't know you drive," I say to him.

"Thanks, I was able to get this baby because of you." He flashes a grin. "Oh, and I learned how to drive from my high school."

Right, he did get a settlement check....

I enter his car and sit back in the seat. I put my bag at my feet and fasten my seatbelt.

"So, where is our destination?" I ask.

"When do I ever tell you where we're going?" He replies, as cheeky as ever.

"You have a point. " I sigh.

"Come on, when do our outings ever disappoint?"

__________________________________________________________________

Taehyung parks the car in a parking lot and we step out into the night. I look up at the building in front of us and read the sign. I frown.