"Ok miss, I'll be back in four hours so you can take your medication. Ok?" The nurse says.

"Okay." I respond. She smiles at me and walks out of the room closing the door. I sigh and pick up the remote. Staying in this hospital has made me realize something.

I need more hobbies.

I sit here all day, motionless with a couple of books and a TV in my disposal. Still, boredom is far from leaving. I had read all the books Taehyung gave to me in two days. I've been considering re-reading them, but that just seems sad. So, my most recent pastime has been scrolling through channels to see if I can find the last one. Right now I'm in the sports section somewhere in the 800's. I usually stop on a sports or channel that I've never heard of. I try to do this for an hour a day. I know it's a pointless task, but what can I do? I really need to get back to work or at least out of this hospital.

"American football is so boring." I reach for the remote and change the channel. I hear the door open and immediately turn my head.

I didn't expect any visitors today.

"Oh my god, my baby!!" My mother rushes in the room and grabs my face. "Sweetie, are you okay?" She lets go of my face, turns to my father and grabs his arm. "Honey, I don't think she is okay."

"Mom," I say, grabbing her attention, "I'm fine." I smile at her. She sighs in relief and lets go of my fathers arm.

"If you say so." She responds. She then walks back over to my bed. "Ya!" She yells with her eyes narrowed at me and her mouth light lipped. "How could you not tell me you were injured!!" She takes off her slipper and holds it in her hand. She then lifts her hand and begins hitting me with it. "Why did I have to find out from Seolhee that you were injured huh!?" She continues.

"Mom, mom" I call out in pain. "Mom stop."

"No, you horrible daughter! I find out a week later that you are injured! You didn't even have the decency to tell me yourself! If you weren't my only child I would disown you!" She continued hitting me with her slipper.

"Mom, mom, calm down please." I whine, my broken arm starting to hurt. My father finally grabs my mother and brings her back.

"Honey I think she has had enough." He says, soothing her. "She is already in enough pain as it is." He finally lets go of her arms. I bring my hands up in defense and flinch as she pretends to hit me. You may think a 5'2 woman bucking at you is not intimidating, but you would hide if you came face to face with my mother. A woman who's known for putting even men in their place with her brute strength.

"I swear, if you ever do this again, I will take you out of this world myself." She says. She puts her hand down and walks to the door. I turn and look at my father. He is tall with wide shoulders. It must be from all the walnuts mom has him pick up. His clothes are kind of wrinkled, which is concerning because mom has him do everything in the house. The cooking, the cleaning, and the laundry. He does the baking for the business and he even kind of runs the store. Even though mom owns the Walnut bakery, she has never once been behind the cash register.

I feel bad for him sometimes. Mom really takes advantage of him and she does not even realize it. Or at least I hope she does not know. My dad is head over heels for my mom after he fell for her in highschool, I doubt he'd ever leave her. At least when people aren't around I know she shows her sweet side to him once in a while.

I wonder how he is doing at home?

I return to looking at my father, leaving my thoughts behind. He is smiling down at me wistfully. I see the worry in his eyes and within the wrinkles on his face.