Taehyung POV

I look up at the sign and walk into the building, Cho & Partners.

I'm sure they'll help me.

I walk through the lavish doors of their building's foyer. The ceiling is high and the foyer is spacious. The interior is decked out in gold. With determined steps, I walk towards the elevator, get on, and get off at the designated floor. I walk towards the reception desk in the lobby. A brunette wearing a blue blazer with a white pencil skirt sits behind that very desk,

The firm's secretary I assume.

She paired her outfit with white pumps. She looks like she is in her mid-thirties. On her lips is a deep shade of nude lipstick. When she and I make eye contact, she gives me a tight smile that emphasize her high cheekbones.

"Hello sir, do you have an appointment?" She asks.

"Um, no. I didn't know I needed one." I respond while I sheepishly scratch the back of my head.

Damn, I should have thought about that. Well, I'm already here.

She furrows her brow and flips through the schedule that sits on her desk. She suddenly stops at a page and puts her finger on it.

" Mr.Lee's previous client canceled due to a flight delay. We can squeeze you in for 30 mins within the next five minutes Mr...?" She looks at me and smiles expectantly.

"Kim, Kim Taehyung," I respond.

"You may go into his office and have a seat. Mr.Lee went to the record room,he will meet with you momentarily." She raises her hand and gestures down the hallway towards the office's entrance. "If you walk down that hallway, you will find his office. " I nod a silent thanks and make my way to Mr.Lee's office.

I stop when I see a name plate with Mr.Lee's name and take a seat in one of the chairs outside of it. A few minutes later, a man with gray streaked black hair comes to greet me. I stand and bow, greeting him back. His face issquare-like and he has wrinkles near his eyes when he smiles. He is wearing a well-tailored purple suit. After our greeting, he guides me inside his office and takes a seat at his desk. I take a seat across from him.

"Hello, I am Mr.Lee. My secretary informed me about your arrival, Mr.Kim. So, what can I help you with?" Mr.Lee asks. With urgency, I begin to tell him about my situation. The more I tell, the more his face falls. When I finally finish, he takes a moment to collect his thoughts. When he is ready he finally gives me his answer.

"I don't think I can do much for you young man. The evidence is pretty clear and if the signature looks identical to your own, I believe it will be hard to prove you did not sign it. Not only that, considering you two are closely tied, it may come off as a mere squabble."

"Please sir, I really need your help." I plead.

"Young man, this is a losing case.Your best bet is to take the money that the company is willing to give you." He advises as he rubs his forehead.

I sigh in defeat and rise from the chair. I bow to him. "Thank you for your time." I make my way out of the huge building and sit down at the bus stop a few feet from it.

It's okay. I'll just try another one.

I nod to myself in reassurance as I climb on a bus that has just pulled up.

__________________________

"I think you came to the wrong firm, son. We take quality cases here." A middle-aged man with hazel hair spits out distastefully as he deadpans.