When Taehyung finishes giving me directions, I pull into the building's parking lot. We step out onto the pavement. We step out and the breeze feels nice on my skin, the air feels clearer too. Mr.Kim leaves his coat in the car and I put my blazer in the car. It is midday so it is much warmer than it was earlier this morning. He ruffles his hair a bit and unbuttons the top of his collared shirt. He then turns to me.

"You're gonna love this place, it's one of my favorites." I nod in response.

I follow Taehyung to a small, cute building. It has Del Luna written in white cursive letters on a black wooden sign. There are plants dangling along the front of the place. The building's walls were made out of glass except for the back wall. Through the glass I can see by the barista station and main counter, that wall is white. The exterior has glass tables and chairs surrounding the outside. I'm still seething with anger from the trial earlier, but I think that Taehyung hasn't noticed yet. With the most believable fake smile I can muster, I get out of the car and follow Taehyung to the cafe entrance. 

I wonder how he found this place? He does seem like the type to explore new places. I'll have to ask him later, I'm sure there's a great story behind it.

Looking at Taehyung I notice something; he isn't mad, or at least doesn't look mad.

Is he hiding his emotions or is he genuinely not angry.

He looks bad at me and smiles. I feel the anger in my heart dissipate a little at his boxy smile. He opens the rounded glass doors and gestures for me to walk in first. I smile, nod and walk into the cafe. There wasn't a hostess check-in so we just picked our own seats.

Before he could even look around and choose a seat, I sped to a table in the corner and sat down. When he walks up behind me he laughs and shoves his hands into his pocket.

"Wow track star that's a new record. And her first prize is." He does a mini drumroll on the table. "Nothing, but my good looks and a smile." He turns and does a pose like he's a model.

"OOH, go do a runway walk."

"You're not ready for it."

"What do you mean?" I ask quizzically.

He gets up, turns around, and walks to the beginning of the aisle. Then He turns again and walks down towards me.

"Next model walking down the runway is Kim Taehyung. He has a beautiful boxy smile and a stunning jawline. He's a little on the shorter side than the other models, however he shines brightly. When off the stage, he entertains Y/N by walking around her office in a clown costume." He says. I start to laugh uncontrollably at the last part. When he hears it, he stops modeling and runs up to me. He starts poking me in my face and teasing me.

"Y/N, we are in public! Stop laughing so loud. You're supposed to be supporting my new side job. You're just jealous of my fashion sense, with your basic ass clothes. How many times have you worn those heels since I've met you? Is this your whole wardrobe?" I continue to laugh and try to push him away.

"Excuse me, Sir, ma'am," It was a waiter. She was a petite woman with a short black bob and round specticles. She wore a brown apron over her all black clothing. Her face was scrunched up in distaste.

Shit. Busted.

"I'm sorry, I know there's no one else here, but we are trying to run this nice establishment. All of this noise will not be tolerated by our customers." The worker says. "Once both of you have yourselves together, You may come up to the counter to take your orders." And with that final statement, she left. We sit down. I look over at Taehyung and he has a nervous look on his face.