"We have arrived at our final destination," Namjoon says, leading me to a new place while holding my hand. He forced me to close my eyes when we were in the car. I have no idea where we are, but I am excited. "Okay open them at your own risk."

"Namjoon, this better not by trying to scare me." I sigh, trying to relieve my anxiety.

"Y/N trust me," He responds. His deep voice makes me shudder a little. I finally gather up all my courage and open my eyes. I take in the view and we're still outside. The sun was setting so the sky was a shade of blue, pink, purple, and orange. The sun was in sight, half-hidden under the Earth.

At a fancy campsite?

I see a black tent, and right next to it is a fire pit with two benches around it. There's also a table with marshmallows, chocolate, graham crackers, and other things that can be cooked on a campfire. My eyebrows rise in confusion.

"What is this?" I ask, turning to Namjoon with a smile.

"Glamping." He says and leads me to sit down. I walk towards the benches and sit on the one closest to the table. Namjoon sits at the one across from me. I cross my legs and stare into the fire pit. It looked just like a fire pit you would see in a backyard. It had chard on the side of it from previous uses. I look back up at him.

"I've been camping before and it looked nothing like this," I comment. He looks up from the fire pit.

"Well great thing this isn't camping," He laughs and stands up. "I'm going to try to start the fire if you want to look around this place." He reaches the table and starts to look around for things to start a fire with. I nod and stand.

"You know, if you need any help, you can ask the camping expert," I announce and giggle, walking towards the tent.

"I might have to take you up on that offer." I turn around and see Namjoon looking over the table with his hand on his head. A very confused look on his face. I can't help but smile a little and continue my walk towards the tent.

The tent is huge, bigger than a regular camping tent. It doesn't even look like a tent. It was a white bell tent, like the one you would picture for a circus, but smaller. I pull the rope to draw back the opening in the tent. I slowly take a step in. Once my feet hit the carpet I look to see there's a thick black pole in the middle of the ground that leads up to the top of the tent. There are also two beds on the far end corners. In the middle of the two beds is a small brown coffee table.

He outdid himself.

I walk up to the table, place my purse on the table. I sit on one of the beds and stretch out. I lay there for a bit to take in the soft comforter. I finally get up and walk back outside. I didn't think that much time had passed, but the sky was now a darker shade of blue. The moon is now illuminating over the tent. I look over at Namjoon who has successfully started a fire. He is standing near the table and looks as if he is contemplating on whether he should grab the marshmallow or the hotdogs. I clap my hands as I approach him.

"Well done good sir," I say. His head shoots up in the air and he smiles as he makes eye contact with me. His dimples displayed on his face.

I've been shot.

"So Joonie, how long did it take?" I ask walking to join him at the table.

"Too long," he frowns, "I thought that I was supposed to manually light it, but when I called the owners they said that I just had to flick a switch and it would turn on. I spent 15 minutes searching for a lighter or some lighter fluid." He sighs.