TAEHYUNG POV

"I think I love you."

She said she loves me. I can't believe it! I'm so hap-

I pause.

Wait, but how? She can't love me. She couldn't possibly.

"Stop." My eyes stare into the void.

She's lying. Just like her.

"What?" Y/N asks, puzzled. My jaw tightens.

"No, you can't."

Love. That's big. She can't love me. She's miss interpreting her feelings.

"I don't understand Taehyung."

What do you mean you don't understand? You have to.

"You just can't Y/N. It's not possible." My volume rises a little.

"I can't what, Taehyung?"

Why is she being so dumb?

"We are fine the way we are now Y/N. I don't want that to change." My voice raises another octave.

"But why-'"

I don't want to lose you, that's why.

"ENOUGH Y/N, FUCKING DROP IT ALREADY!!!" I yell as I stand, letting go of her hand. My fists are balled and my brows are furrowed while closing my eyes. We stay silent for a few moments.

I finally look at her face.

Her eyes are misty.

My expression softens.

No, I didn't mean to... I'm sorry.

"It's best if I go home," I say softly and walk away.

Not even like, but love? I didn't think... but how?

I get into my car and pull out of the parking lot. My body feels confused. I'm happy but conflicted. I stop the car and pull over. I punch the steering wheel.

"Shit." I groan. "Why did I yell at her?" I lean against the steering wheel. "Dammit." I drag my fingers through my hair. "It's fine, it's fine. I'll just call her later to apologize." I nod my head. I pull off into the road.

I can't believe she actually likes me. Wait, not like, love. My feelings for her weren't that strong, at least I think? Maybe not.

"But you to open your stupid ass mouth Taehyung. Way to go." I mutter.

What if I ruined everything? I really want to be with her, but I can't.

I sigh and turn into the parking lot of the laundromat. I left Jeongin in charge while I was away.

Glad to see that the place hasn't burned down.

I walk inside and see Jeongin sitting on one of the dryers.

"Jeongin!" He jumps and drops his phone. "How many times have I told you, no sitting on the machines?"

"Well, you also said don't sit in your office. Where else am I supposed to go?" He responds and hops off the dryer. "It's not like I'm going to break them, I'm like 20 pounds." I walk towards him.

"20 pounds you say? Why does it look like there's a dent in my dryer." I inspect my dryer.

I just got this one too.