Where the hell is he going?

I shake my head and go back to writing my notes. Ten minutes pass and he has yet to come back.

Did he just go home? No, he wouldn't do that. I'll just wait a little longer.

Five more minutes pass and he enters the office with a couple bags and places them on the desk.

I raise a brow.

"What's all this?" I ask.

"Attorney Y/L/N, your stomach was screaming earlier. I figured you haven't had dinner, let's eat together." He smiles. Blood rushes to my face.

He heard me? This is so embarrassing.

I clear my throat to regain my composure.

"I would love to." I say and smile.

He sits down and starts to unbag the food. For drinks he pulled out beer and a couple cans of Coca-Cola. Then he pulled out the food: Ramen, Kimchi, Radish, Triangle Kimbap, Hot dog on a stick, Fruit Sandwiches, Ttokkbokki, Curry, Chicken Cutlet, Instant Rice and, Soft boiled eggs.

Wow it's an instant feast. He brought the whole convenience store with him! I don't mind though, I love all of these foods.

I stare at the vast selection in awe. Mr.Kim reads my expression and looks at me with concern.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't even think about your diet. The convenience store is the closest place around here to get food so I just grabbed a bunch of food I liked without thinking. These are all instant and filled with carbs. I can go back and get fresher foods if you'd like." He stands up ready to go back for me.

"Mr.Kim, that won't be necessary. I'm not on a diet and actually, I like all your selections. Please, have a seat." He smiles and sits back down. From one of his desk drawers he pulls out chopsticks and wet wipes and hands me a set. I wipe my hands and pick up my chopsticks.

"Thank you for the food." I say before diving in.

This, I needed this.

It's been about 5 minutes of us concentrating on our food when he finally decides to speak up.

"I see you're enjoying the food well Ms.Y/L/N." He chuckles.

I look up from my Tteokkbokki and smile.

"This really hit the spot."

He picks up a beer and places it in front of me.

"Care for a drink?"

I scrunch my face in distaste.

"I don't drink beer. Cola would be nice, it's my absolute favorite." He hands me a coke and I down half of it. I take out my keys from my pocket and put it on an empty space on the desk. Mr.Kim glances at my keychain and his eyes go wide. His smile widens.

"IS THAT MARGE???" He exclaims. I look at my keychain.

He's a Simpsons fan too?

"Yes, it's one of my favorites, other than the crime shows I watched as a kid."

"Really? Women usually like that show. I'm glad I found one who enjoys it!" His eyes start to smile as well.

Cute.

"I have an interesting taste in entertainment, not many women like the things I do." I say.

"Well, that makes you more interesting now doesn't it?" I chuckle at his statement.