Taehyung POV

While Y/N went into the house another car pulled up beside hers. I looked over from the hood of her car and saw Namjoon.

I swear this man is following us now. Can he ever give us a break?

I roll my eyes as I watch him get out of the car.

Look at him with his nice suit and expensive car! He thinks he's all that huh? Such a try hard!

"Well if it isn't Namjoon," I say with as much dryness as I can muster.

"Mr.Kim." He responds coldly. I stand up from the hood of her car and face him.

"The hell are you doing here Ice sickle?"

"Ice sickle?"

"You heard me, now answer me!" I glare at him. The pure sight of him was giving my head a dull ache. My eyes twitched in irritation.

He can never just leave her alone now can he?

"I don't have to answer to you, you're not the reason why I am here." He raises a brow at me.

"You think you can talk that way because you're older than me? Ha! You should think twice before you talk to your elders like that. I am older than you, you punk."

"I am twenty-seven." He deadpans and my eyes widen.

I was so sure that I was older.

"And by the look on your face, I can tell that you are younger. You wouldn't be so shocked if you weren't. Now, I advise that you don't call me such things or else there will be trouble." Namjoon narrows his eyes.

"What are you gonna do rich boy? Run me over with your expensive car? Hire a hitman to take me out?" Namjoon glares at me and I glare back with just as much intensity. We have a full-on staring contest until Y/N comes down the stairs. We both automatically turn our heads and smile. Y/N blinks at us in confusion. She walks over and hands me the documents

"Hey, Joonie. What are you doing here?" She asks out of curiosity.

Wait a minute, Joonie? I thought nicknames were our thing.

"Actually, I came to talk to you for a minute." Namjoon smiles and I roll my eyes.

He didn't come here to talk, he came here to get in her pants.

"Maybe next time? I have to take Taehyung back." She replies a small smile appears on my face. I wanted so badly to have her drop me off at home, but then I see her face. She isn't looking at me but at Namjoon, eyes filled with disappointment.

I guess she really wants to talk with him. I don't want to make her unhappy by sending me home, even if she'll be talking to him.

"No, I can just catch the bus home. You enjoy the rest of your night Y/N." I speak up. My smile falters and I sigh.

Maybe another time.

"No, I insist. It'll be rude of me to let you go home by yourself after I had driven you all the way here." she urges shaking her head.

She's so kind, one of the many things I like about her. But, I know she really wants to talk to him.

"Y/N, it's fine. I have to meet up with someone." She raises a brow.

"Are you sure?" She hesitantly asks.

"Yeah, I have a few stops to make after that too. Don't worry about it. I'll see you next time." I lie. I smile and turn around, walking away. I don't even hear if she says anything after that, I'm too disappointed.