I am greeted by a chime when I walk into the Cafe. I look around for the best spot and I see an empty table buy a cream wall that catches my eye. I walk over to the table and sit down. As soon as I sit down a waitress comes.

" What would you like today,?" She asks.

" I would like two coffees, cream and sugar please," I answer.

" Will that be All today?"

" Yes, thank you."

"I will be right back with your order ma'am." She walks to a counter and starts to make the free drinks. While I wait for them, I scroll on my phone for a bit. it sucks that I have to come here on my day off, but this needs to be done. After I'm done here, I want to go home to my warm king-size bed. hopefully, I won't have to leave again on my lazy Sunday. After 5 minutes the waitress comes back with my coffee.

" Here you go to miss. Anything else? "

"Just the check please."

" Of course." She leaves and I go back to my phone.

The waitress comes back with my check. I quickly read it over and give her my card. She dashes off to the register and when she's done she comes back And hands me my card.

" You have a wonderful day." She says to me.

" You too," I respond. As she walks away I see a familiar face enter the cafe.

It's that wench... Let's just get this over with.

She walks over to me with a bright smile on her face. She sits down and greets me.

"Darling, have you been my dear ?"

Darling my ass

"Decent, and you?" I reply.

"Oh, I have been living like such a beggar."

She doesn't look like a beggar, I see those Michael Kors shoes.

"This coffee's for you, ma'am."

"Why thank you, you're such a sweetheart." She takes the cup and sips the fluid. " Just how I like it."

You're not going to like me for much longer.

She chats with me for a bit until we finish our coffees, more like her complaining about her life and me being polite and not ignoring her.

Does this woman ever shut her trap? Her son had to go through much more I'm sure.

" Now that we are both done with our coffees, it's time to get down to business." I voice.

"Yes, why have you called me here? Is it because you want to get closer to your lover's mother?

I have a pretty good picture of how you are already, I don't need to know any more about you from your lying mouth, even if I was his lover.

"No, I am here to bear good news. Your son has agreed to give you some money." Her eyes immediately light up and she grabs my hands.

This woman is putting up an act? You won't be acting in a few moments.

I keep my cool and bear with it.

" Yes, in fact, I brought a contract with me," I state.

" A contract, what for?" She questions.

"To confirm that it is you who will be receiving the money. If you sign it, the money will be yours in no time."

"Of course I will!" She says eagerly.