I continue to look at the man in front of me with wide-eyes.

It is him.

"Y/N, is that you? Long time to see." He smirks, his eyes darkening. Before I even know what's happening, I run into the bathroom.

I can't.

I swing open the bathroom door and stumble towards the biggest stall. My back hits the wall and I slide on the ground. I feel like a weight has been pressed against my chest like an elephant just decided to take a nap on my chest. I begin to itch.

He touched my shoulder.

I begin touching my shoulder, trying to wipe it clean.

I told myself I would never allow him to touch me again. I fucking allowed it.

I start hyperventilating. I can't breathe, my lungs feel like I ran 10 miles. My vision starts to blur and then I feel the memories resurface.

-flashback-

"Y/N, please come into my office. I have some things I want to discuss with you." I heard over the phone.

I got up from my desk and walked into my boss's office. He was standing in front of his desk today.

That's weird, he's usually too busy doing work to even look up from his desk, but he has been acting differently lately.

He turned around when I closed the door.

"Y/N, you're finally here." He smirked, "My, how long I've been waiting for you." He walked away from his desk and towards me. He reached behind me to lock the door.

"Now let the games begin."

-End of flashback-

I hear someone calling my name repeatedly, more like yelling.

"Y/N, Y/N, can you hear me?!" I see someone snapping in front of my eyes. My vision starts to come back a little. I still can't recognize who it is though.

It's a man. What if it's him?

I try to scoot away from him in my state of confusion, but the person grabs my face. And forces me to look at them.

"Calm down, Y/N. It's Taehyung, it's Taehyung." My eyes finally focus on the person in front of me.

It is Taehyung.

"Taehyung," I say and he nods. I feel my heartbeat slow. The weight of my chest is slowly lifted and I can feel myself breathing like normal again. I look at Taehyung with horror on my face.

"Y/N are you okay? What happened? I was talking about how I wanted to celebrate with chicken, but when I turned around I saw you staring at a man, and then you ran to the bathroom. I ran right after you, but then you ran in here. I knew it was wrong to come in here, but I was worried. When I came in here you were shaking on the ground mumbling. I think it was a name, but I'm not going to repeat it. The most important thing is are you ok?"

I look up at Taehyung and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Thank you," I whisper, trying to stop my shaky voice. I feel tears ready to spill from my eyes but I keep them in.

I'm not going to cry in front of Taehyung, it's going to be too much for him. This is supposed to be his day.

With all the strength I can muster, I pull myself together. I release my grip on Taehyung's neck and sit back against the wall.