Y/N pov

I park my car in Kim's Laundromat, waiting for Taehyung to come out. I see Taehyung step outside the laundromat and head towards my car. He gets in and greets me.

"Hey Y/N, thanks for picking me up. Why so late though? It's almost five pm."

"I had an urgent case to finish." I respond.

"Ahh, okay." He nods in understanding.

"Now, let's get started." I look around for my notes, but I can't find them. I put my hand on my head.

Shit, don't tell me I left it.

"Is it okay if we swing by the office for a little? I need to grab something." I request.

"Sure, no problem. That gives me the chance to say hi to everyone today." He agrees.

I drive to the office and we enter the lobby. I can see Taehyung looking around the lobby, probably looking for Jimin.

Maybe he went to go grab a coffee? It's close to closing anyway.

We enter the elevator and go up to the second floor. For some reason everyone is in the staff room. I walk in with Taehyung following me. When I enter I see all employees as well as Hoseok seated. For some reason Jin and Eunjung's faces are red.

The hell?

"What's going on here?" I question.

"Hoseok stopped by to give us treats from his restaurant so we wanted to talk a bit before we go home." Yoongi says.

"Not to mention, some of us are acting pretty weird." Hoseok says, as he darts his head to the beet red couple.

"So, is there anything you'd like to say Jin? Anything you'd like to get off your chest? Hm?" Jimin inquired with an evil expression.

Oh, no.

"N-no" Jin stutters. He then scratches the back of his neck. 

"Jimin, I think you should stop." I say.

"I mean no harm! This is an office where we keep no secrets. Isn't that right Eunjung?" Jimin looks at her while saying it.

"Y-yeah" she stutters as she plays with her fingers in her lap. Jimin lets out a long sigh while holding the bridge of his nose with his fingers.

"You both have ten seconds to spill before I post it on my facebook page." Taehyung and I's jaw's drop at his comment.

This man here.

"Eunjung and I are dating!" Jin yelps in panic as he stands up with his eyes shut. Everyone except Jimin and Jin gasp, both from shock of the news and shock that he said it out loud.

I've never seen him so flustered.

"No shit, really?" Yoongi says in shock.

"Everyone round of applause for the newest item of our firm!" Hoseok yells and claps, followed by everyone.

"Jimin, I told you not to say anything." I sigh.

"What do you mean Y/N? I didn't tell anyone." Jimin responds as he tilts his head, feigning innocence.

"You know very well...." I sigh.

I'm not going to get anywhere with him am I?

"You know what fine, I'll  just leave it alone." I conclude.

"Leave what alone?" Jin questions as he furrows his eyebrow.

"Let's just say you weren't the only ones on the third floor that day." Taehyung, who was silent before, comments.