At the apartment, I invited Eunjung to get ready with me and Seolhee. Seolhee is slowly starting to get used to her being around more and is enjoying her company. We're all in the living room getting our costumes ready into piles.

My green pile and Seolhee's black piles are on the same couch. Her's is smaller than mine because I have a lot of vines in my Poison Ivy costume whereas her Black Canary outfit is simple. She has a one-piece, shorts, fishnets, a black cropped jacket with gloves to match. Eunjung decided to go as Zatanna, even after Seolhee and I pestered her to do a couple of costumes with Jin. Her black and white pile is on the other couch.

Once I have all of my clothing situated, I grab my green one-piece and stockings, walking up the stairs and entering my room. The one piece's top is heart shaped and it's waist narrow, giving me an hourglass figure. The only reason I agreed to wear it out of the house in the was because of all the vines that come with my costume. They cover up everything that needs to be covered. They didn't originally come with the outfit so I bought some plastic vines from Micheals. I put on the outfit and go find the green heels I bought last week.

Well that was the easy part.

I walk back down the stairs into the living room, Seolhee is nowhere to be found and Eunjung is walking out of the extra bathroom, fully dressed. She is wearing a long black cape, not touching the floor. She is also wearing a black leotard with fishnets, but there's a white button shirt over it. She finishes her costume by throwing on white gloves and reaching for her top hat.

"Y/N come, watch as I pull a bunny out of my hat." She grabs the hat off of her head and moves her fingers around it. I giggle when she pulls out a pink toy bunny.

"All hail the mighty Zatanna." I say as I walk to put my shoes by the door.

Those sadly have to go on last.

"Where Seol?" I ask.

"She went to her room to get dressed and call Hoseok. She should be coming now."

As if Eunjung actually had the powers to summon people, Seolhee was bouncing down the stairs in black one piece, shorts and fishnets. A big smile on her face as she finally lands.

"The fighting, completely amazing, and bad ass Black Canary is present! Ready for action!" Seol exclaims with her hands on her hips.

"The action you need to prepare for is taping these vines on my body." I walk over to the counter and pick up the clear tape. Seolhee sighs and grabs the tape from me.

"Eunjung, lets go, I'm not going to be the only one suffering from this."

"Wait, should we put on the make up first?" I ask. They both contemplate the decision.

"Yes, but Y/N I don't think the green makeup will look good on you." Seol says, Eunjung nodding in agreement.

"Then what will? If you haven't noticed, I look like I should be hanging from a fence right now, might as well keep the theme going.

"Actually let's tape the vines first. I have the perfect make to put on you and I don't want to mess it up." Seolhee replies.

They then pick up the vines and begin to wrap them around me. They cover my most important and sacred assets of my body. My only job was to give them tape if they needed it. They let some parts of the vines hang off my body freely. After that, Eunjung went behind me and started to weave a vine in and out of my hair. Coming to the top to leave an accent piece hanging in front of my face. They step back to admire their work with a high five.

"I think this is it. Damn, we're amazing." Seolhee approves. Eunjung laughs with excitement. "Now, it's time for me to work some more magic. Wait a moment." Seolhee leaves to go upstairs. Eunjung grabs her make-up pouch out of her purse and walks back into the bathroom. Seolhee comes downstairs and prepares to work on my face. "Y/N, close your eyes."