I walk out of the bathroom and take a seat in the waiting area of Ocean's Boulevard. It's 8:50, Namjoon said to be here at 9:00, but I just came after being kicked out. Hoseok and Seolhee needed the apartment tonight so there was no way I could casually wait in my apartment.

"Excuse me Miss, there's toilet paper on your shoe." A man says. I immediately lift my leg and examine my shoe and frown.

There isn't toilet paper on my shoe. What the?

"Made you look." I look up at the laughing man. It's Taehyung.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, putting my leg down. The slight agitation isn't radiating through my voice yet. For now, I'm just confused.

"My hyung promised me a meal and flaked out on me." He shrugs and sits back in the chair."The real question is why are you here?" He turns his head to look at me. I pause for a second.

"I'm here meeting a friend is all," I answer, turning my head away from him.

"Oh really, you're here meeting a friend? Dressed like that?" he asks. I look down at my clothing.

This dress is short. I didn't want to wear the dress anyway. Seolhee just "suggested" that I wear it. By suggested, I actually mean she took all my clothes and only left this outfit in my wardrobe.

"Don't mention it," I say, lowering my head. The dress was a black long sleeve dress. It was a turtleneck and a bodycon, it hit my upper-thigh. Most of my skin was being covered by the black thigh-high boots I had in my closet. Seolhee might have taken my clothes, but she left all the shoes. These boots were the only solution, I hate showing my body and it's entirely too cold outside not to cover up.

"Wait a minute, are you here to meet that Namjoon guy? The one who bought you the flowers?" He asks, lifting an eyebrow. "The one I texted over the phone?" My eyes widen and my face becomes red. "Bingo." He proclaims with certainty. "Your friend anniversary is an excuse to go on a date with you." He air quotes and rolls his eyes. "I don't know Y/N, maybe you shouldn't be hanging around guys like him."

"Namjoon is an intelligent and extremely kind man. If anything, I shouldn't be hanging around you. You're sketchy and a stalker."

"A stalker? Sketchy? I have never-"

"Isn't it interesting that we always seem to end up in the same places?"

"I think you're being overdramatic. Me? A stalker?"

"Haven't noticed the hosts staring at you ever since you came in?" At the same time, we looked over at the hosts. They quickly turn their heads in the other direction. I look back at Taehyung and chuckle. "Told you. Should I ask for him to kick you out or not?"

"If you do, I'm going to embarrass you when he gets here."

"How?"

"Namjoon doesn't know that I'm the one who texted him."

"Taehyung, that not even embarrassing to me, that embarrassing to you."

"Awww am I an embarrassment to you?"

"Yes, you are."

"I'm hurt." He wipes a fake tear away from his eye.

"Not my problem."

"It will be when I tell him I wasn't lying about the boyfriend part." He leans close and whispers in my ear. Then sits back in the chair. I shudder. I can just feel the smirk settling on his face.

"Namjoon is too smart of a man to believe that."

"I'm here, aren't I?" I turn towards him.

Just as I was about to respond, my knight with silver blond hair instead of armor came into the door saving me from this whole ordeal. I quickly get up and am about to walk over to Namjoon when I feel someone grab my arm pulling me back. A shudder goes through my body as I face Taehyung.