Before it's too Late

"They are coming"

"They are coming"

harry pov

"Head for the Burrow!" 

"This is beyond anything I imagined."

"Seven?"

"A horcrux."

"They could be hidden anywhere, couldn't they?"

"To rip the soul into seven peices..."

"What if you did destory each horcrux?"

"One destorys Voldermort."

"I can't lose you again."

"You lied to me, lied to me, Ollivander!"

"No!"

Millions of voices rang through my head. Some familar, some not. 

I sat up and rubbed my head. 

Bill telling us about Moody's death, George's ear, and Hegwig have been running through my mind all night.

The only escape from it I have is sleep. Except, when I go to sleep the nightmares start.

I can't do this.

We've already lost Moody and Hedwig. I can't lose anyone else. I can't keep having people die for me. It isn't fair.

I looked at Ron who was snoring loudly on the bed parallel to mine. 

I quietly began to gather my things from around the room into a backpack.

I'm leaving. I should have months ago. 

I crept out of the room and down the hall. One room in particular caught my attention. 

I pushed open the door and quietly walked over to y/n's bed, making sure not to wake her, Ginny, or Hermione.

She looked so peaceful. 

I moved a strand of hair out of her face and placed a soft kiss on her forhead. I'm going to miss her the most.

I exited the room and hurried down the stairs. I had to be extra quiet on the account of half the Order sleeping on the couch.

I made it to the front door without waking anyone up, and slipped out the door.

I held my wand tightly in my hand as I made my way over to the weeds. I can't apparate and I don't have my broom which means I'm in for a long walk.

I could hear the front door creak open again. 

Shoot.

Maybe if I just keep walking they won't say anything.

"Going somewhere?" Ron's voice asked from behind me.

I turned to face him. He at least deserves an explanation.