Christmas at The Burrow

"I love it"

"I love it"

y/n pov

The next morning I awoke to the twins standing over my bed. "Ah the princess finally wakes." Fred joked.

I had been staying at The Burrow over christmas break with Harry and Hermione. We'd been here about a week and whew one week its been.

Talking to Charlie about dragons, pranks with the twins, girl talk with Ginny, reading with Hermione, wizards chess with Ron, cooking with Ms. Weasly, each moment had been packed with fun and I expected no less from today since its Christmas.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes tiredly. "Its 7 am what in Merlins name are you two doing?"

"We need your help." George said

"Now get dressed and meet us downstairs in 15 miniutes." Fred instructed. 

Beore I could object the two had run downstairs.

I got up in a huff and quickly got dressed.

I walked downstairs where they were sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"We need to talk strategy." Fred said seriously as I sat across from them.

"Starting without me?" Bill asked as he took the spot next to me.

"Strategy for what?" I asked

"Quidditch" they all answered at the same time.

"Its the four of us against-"

-Harry, Ginny, Charlie, and Ron." 

"Its our tradition," Bill explained "Everyday on Christmas ,we have a quiddtich match. Mum always makes pumpkin juice and Dad keeps score." I didn't need any further explanation, I was in.

"Alright then, whats our strategy?" I asked

"I knew we picked the right girl." Fred grinned.

~

The four of us spent an hour coming up with the perfect gameplan. Bill would play as seeker, Fred as beater, George as keeper, and I as chaser.

It didnt matter that we did have 3 chasers or 2 beaters since there was a signifigantly less amount of players than a normal game.

I went upstairs to wake Hermione and Ginny for the day and get ready for our big quidditch match. 

I tied my hair into a high pony and threw on some good qudditch playing clothes.

I walked out of the bathroom to go back to my room and accidentally ran into Harry.

"Oh Im sorry." he said as he helped me up

I laughed "Thanks Harry"

His eyes scanned my body "Y-you look brilliant" He stuttered

I laughed again "Thanks Harry"