He's Back

"Avada Kedavera!"

"Avada Kedavera!"

harry pov

I looked around at my surroundings. Its the graveyard from my dreams.

"Are you ok?" I asked Cedric as we got up and brushed ourselves off.

"Yeah. You?"

"Fine."

Cedric took in our surroundings in confusion. I walked slowly over to the grave I never thought I'd have to see.

Tom Riddle's grave.

"Its a Portkey." Cedric observed as he looked over to the cup.

"I've been here before."

He looked at me with a puzzled expression

"In a dream. We have to get back to the cup now." I said urgently.

"What are you talking about?"

Both of our heads jolted to the side as we heard a door being opened. I cried out.

My scar started burning like it never has before. I put my hand to it to try and ease the pain. Cedric ran to my side.

"Harry, what is it?" He asked frantically.

"Get back to the cup!" I managed out.

At the door Wormtail came out carrying what was left of Voldermort, an evil grin plastered across his face.

Cedric pointed his wand at them. "Who are you? What do you want?" He demanded.

"Kill the spare." A deformed Voldermort hissed.

Wormtail raised his wand and yelled "Avada Kedavera!" A green light emitted from his wand and shot at Cedric.

The spell hit Cedric right in the chest. He fell backwards and dropped his wand.

"No!" I yelled as I ran to Cedric's body.

Wormtail turned his wand to me and I felt my body being thrown into a statue. The statue wrapped its arm around me and I couldn't move.

I struggled to get free but it was no use.

"Do it now!" Voldermort hissed once again.

Wormtail dropped Voldermort into a bubbling cauldron.

"Bone of the father." He recited as he raised a bone out of Tom Riddle's fathers grave. "Unwillingly given."

He dropped the bone into the cauldron.

"Flesh of the servant." He pulled out a knife and held it to his skin.

"Willingly sacrificed." In one quick movement he cut off his hand and it fell into the cauldron. I shut my eyes as he yelled in pain.