Qudditch World Cup

"I think they had everything to do with it

"I think they had everything to do with it."

y/n pov

Summer was hell. I avoided my father at all costs. I had to make sure to send my letters while he was asleep or out so he didn't intercept them.

The last thing I needed was him taking away my owl privellages for talking to Hermione or the Weaslys. He is already angry I spent Christmas with them and "forbid" me from talking to any of them again.

We go back to school in a few weeks and I couldn't be happier. I had a bit of a glow up and blossomed over the summer. I also started paying more attention to fashion and started wearing light makeup. 

Today we were going to the Quidditch World Cup with the Malfoys. After he found out we were friends hes been trying to get us to spend as much time all together as possible. 

I put on some small diamond earrings and finished up with my hair. I walked down stairs to where my father and the Malfoys were waiting for me.

"Oh, sorry to keep you all waiting." 

"Its fine dear. You look stunning." Narcissa Malfoy complimented with a smile. Ms. Malfoy really was a lovely person, I don't understand how she ended up with Lucious Malfoy but its none of my buisness.

"Shall we?" My father asked holding out the portkey. I nodded and we all placed a hand on it.

The familar spinning feeling of travelling by portkey washed over me and Immediately felt nauseous.

I let go and landed on my feet on the dirt ground. Everyone landed around me and we all brushed ourselves off. 

I looked out at the crowd and instantly spotted two tall gingers. 

I wanted to go say hi but if my father saw, he'd kill me. I sighed and followed them along to our tent. From the outside it looked like a somewhat above average tent but on the inside...

It was huge, with four bedrooms, a full chefs kitchen, a grand living room, and more. I love magic.

"Kids unpack and then meet back here to head to the cup. We are sitting with the Minister in top box." Mr. Malfoy said to Draco and I. 

We shared a knowing look before bolting up the stairs to get the best room. 

"Hah! I found the best one!" I yelled as I got to what I thought was the largest one.

"Think again l/n." I looked across the hall to see Dracos room had a large hot tub in the middle.

I groaned and hit him lightly. "Whatever we are only going to be here for 2 days." I muttered.

"Aw someones mad that I got the best room." Draco teased.

I waved a certain finger in the air at him before dragging my stuff into my room. Draco came in and sprawled across my bed. "This weekend is either going to be amazing or our parents will ruin it and make it torture." he said.