A Rocky Start

"I'll have a go at anyone who calls me a liar

"I'll have a go at anyone who calls me a liar."

y/n pov

We all sat on the train in silence, the only noise was the chug of the train. I was flipping through a muggle magezine Hermione gave me. She was reading a book and Ron was munching on some choclate frogs.

Harry had been alseep for most of the ride. We only had about 30 miniutes before we got to Hogwarts. 

Something had been off about him these last few days. He looked tired and when he came back from his hearing he didn't seem all to exited about it. 

I saw Harry streching out of the corner of my eye. 

"Goodmorning." I greeted as I continued to flip through the magezine. 

He rubbed his eyes tiredly. 

"Are you ok mate?" Ron asked. He must have noticed Harry's unusual moods too.

"Fine." He answered looking at the window. I know somethings wrong, but I'm not going to force it out of him. He'll tell me when hes ready. Right now he just needs someone to be there for him.

I layed my head on his shoulder for the rest of the ride and I swear I saw a small smile form on his face.

Not long after, the train came to a stop and we all grabbed our things. As we walked down the hall Draco and his goons spotted us. 

I prepared myself for what was to come. If I know Draco, and I know Draco, I know he'll never miss the opprotunity to take a jab at Harry.

"Surpised the Ministry is still letting you walk around free Potter. You better enjoy it while you can. I expect there's a cell in Akaban with your name on it." He jeered. 

Harry lunged at him. 

Ron grabbed him back before he could reach Draco.  Draco looked a little frightened by his outburst. 

"What I'd tell you." He said turning to Crabbe and Goyle. "Comeplete nutter." They both nodded in agreement as they hurridley walked off. 

Harry shook Ron off him and focused on the ground as we continued our walk to the carriages.

We climbed in one with the girl I had met on the train when I first came to Hogwarts. Luna, I think her name was. Neville climbed in after us with a large plant in his hands.

"Hi guys." He chimed.

"Hi Neville." We all replied in unusion. Harry had his attention on something at the end of the carriage. 

"What are you looking at?" I asked him.

"Those horse things." He said as he pointed to the front. 

I crained my neck to see what he was looking at but saw nothing. 

"What is that?" He asked all of us.