Amortentia

"Hold on, I'm admiring my art work

"Hold on, I'm admiring my art work."

harry pov

My hands travelled y/n's body as we made out on the common room couch. 

Probably not the best idea, considering anyone could walk in at any moment, but we never got to say a proper 'hello' after not seeing each other all summer.

Her hands tangled in my hair as our our lips battled for dominance. I began to trail kisses down her neck.

"Shoot." She muttered as she glanced over at the clock. "Harry, I'm gonna be late for class."

"One more miniute." I whined as I dove in for another kiss. She pressed her finger to my lips.

"That was one more minute." She shoved me off of her and I fell back onto the couch.

"I love you so much." I breathed.

She laughed lightly. "I love you too, idiot." She swung her bag over her shoulder and readjusted her uniform. "Don't you have to get to class?"

"Nope. I have free period."

"So does Ron. Go hang out with him and do whatever it is you two do."

"Ok, ok. See you in transfiguration?"

She kissed my cheek. "See you."

I watched her disappear through the portrait hole. I grabbed my bag and left to go find Ron.

It didn't take long to locate my ginger friend. He was standing against a wall in the hallway, smiling down at all the first years.

"What are you so giddy about?" I asked as I slid next to him.

"Look at them! So tiny! Did you know we used to be that tiny?"

I laughed at his comment.

"Potter!" Professor Mcgonagoll called. I pushed through the crowd to make my way over to her.

"I have a free period this morning, Professor." I quickly defended. I do not want to start the year off with a detention.

"So I noticed. I would think you would want to fill it with Potions. Or is it no longer your ambition to become an Auror?"

"It was, but I was told I had to gen an 'Outstanding' in my O.W.L. So you did, when Professor Snape was teaching potions. However, Professor Slughorn in perfectly happy to accept N.E.W.T.s students with 'Exceeds Expectations.'"

"Brilliant, I'll head there straight away."

She looked over to Ron then back to me. "And please take Mr. Weasley with you. He looks far too happy over there."

~

y/n pov

I sat next to Hermione in potions. Not that Slughorn isn't intresting, but I was begenning to wish I had stayed on the couch with Harry a little longer.