A Miniute Alone

"Are you sure?"

"Are you sure?"

y/n pov

I quickly threw on my qudditch sweater and tied my hair into a messy low pony tail.

We have our first qudditch match of the season today. I'm beyond exited. Its been forever since we all got to actually play qudditch against another house.

I hurried down the stairs to the common room.

"There you are!" Harry exclaimed once I came into veiw. "You take forever to get ready."

"Beauty takes time."

"You are effortlessly beautiful. You don't need to spend one hundred hours every morning getting ready."

"I get distracted easily. Thank you for waiting on me."

"Of course."

I glanced over at the clock on the wall.

"Do we have any time before breakfast to just hang out?" I asked.

He sighed. Between school, meals, qudditch, and hanging out with friends, Harry and I rarely have any time where its just the two of us.

We keep trying to make time but something always gets in the way.

"I wish. We need to get to breakfast. I want to check on Ron. He barely got any sleep last night, to busy stressing about the match."

I nodded in a sad understandment. Harry reached his hand out for mine and my next move suprised me.

I flinched.

Harry looked at me with worry and confusion.

I was a bit confused myself. I've never done that before.

Well, not at Hogwarts.

This summer, I was in a constant state of parinoia. I went into a full panic attack everytime I heard foosteps coming towards my room.

I thought I had escaped the uneasy feelings when I left Rockwood manor, but I guess I was wrong.

I have been having the same reacurring nightmare of Greyback and the Carrow twins. Its really nothing to worry about. Just a nightmare.

I shook myself out of my thoughts and grabbed Harry's hand.

"You ok?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I said with a convicing fake smile.

He bought it and returned my expression. We walked to the great hall and took our seats next to Ron and Hermione for breakfast.

"So how was it?" Ron asked us.

"How was what?"

"Your dinner party." Ron answered as he picked at his eggs.

I groaned as I remebered the long boring conversation and bland meal.