A Day of Love

"Or maybe its just a day of love

"Or maybe its just a day of love."

y/n pov

After classes were over for the day we all headed to the room the Goblet of Fire had been placed. The large bronze cup still had the blue flames over it and some kind of glowing white line.

Hermione and I went to go sit down on the benches they had on the side of the room for people to watch from.

Clapping came from the entrance of the room and I saw Cedric and his friends running up to the Goblet.

"Come on Cedric!" "Put it in!" They encoruaged him. Cedric looked to me, as if for approval, before he put his name in. I nodded with a smile and he dropped it in the Goblet.

"Eternal glory..." Ron started, sitting behind the two of us. "2 years from now we're old enough to be chosen."

"Rather you than me." Harry said.

"I'm ok without eternal glory. Plus I don't want to lose any limbs in the process." I said. 

Fred and George ran in the room with tiny vials in their hands. The whole room started cheering for the twins.

"Well lads, we've done it!" Fred announced.

"Cooked it up just this morning." George said nodding.

"Its not going to work." Hermione sing songed.

The twins plopped down on either side of us. "Yeah?"

"And whys that Granger?"

"You see this?" she pointed at the white line surrounding the Goblet. "This is an Age Line. Dumbledore drew it himself."

"So?" The twins asked at the same time.

Hermione scoffed. "So a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dimwitted as an Aging Potion."

"Ah by thats why its so brilliant-"

"-because its so pathetically dimwitted!" The twins said high fiving over our heads.

"y/n has faith in us, don't you love?" Fred asked me.

"Nope, but I'm exited to see how this plays out."

They both stood up on the bench and intertwined their arms. "Ready Fred?"

"Ready George."

"Bottoms up!" They both downed the potion and hopped across the Age Line to put their names in the Goblet.

They put their names in and nothing out of the usual happened. The room started cheering and clapping for they're attempts.

The Goblet started shooting bits of fire everywhere and we all ducked for cover. The twins were thrown out of the circle and onto the ground.