Do I?

"I could never hate you"

harry pov

That night I couldn't sleep. Whos hoodie was y/n wearing? It wasn't anyone in Griffindor because nobody else left or came back to the common room. I could tell the hoodie belonged to a boy because of how it fit her and that only made me worry more.

The thought of her getting cozy with some guy left a stinging in my chest. I wasnt sure what it was, jelously maybe? No how could it be jelousy. I don't like y/n like that.

Do I? 

Either way I do not want her wearing another guys hoodie.

The next morning came far too early. I had barely gotton 2 hours of sleep since I was to busy stressing about y/n. She clearly didnt have any problems sleeping because she skipped into the common room more cheerful than usual. 

We sat with Ron and Hermione as we always do and talked about our new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. 

I havent had the most pleasant experiences with our DADA teachers so I wasnt contributing much to the conversation.

"Look at him, He looks like a drunk!" Hermione exclaimed. y/n hit her arm lightly. "Dont say that you dont know what hes got going on! Plus he did he save you all from the dementor on the train."

"I agree with Hermione on this one just look at him" Ron added in. We all looked towards the teachers table and Professor Lupin was leaning over his eggs groggily with bags under his eyes. 

"As long as hes not like Lockheart or Quirell we'll be fine." 

"With my luck he'll be worse than Quirell and Lockheart combined" I said not looking up from my hash browns.

Just then Seamus burst into the great hall yelling "Hes been sighted! Hes been sighted!". He slammed a newspaper on the table and many Griffindors gathered around while other houses perked up to listen.

"Who?" Ron asked. "Sirius Black" Seamus replied. 

"In Dufftown. Thats not far from here" Bem added in.

"What if hes coming here" another student asked worridly.

"Hogwarts is the safest place to be right now, even if he is coming here we will all be fine." Katie assured.

Ron, Hermione, and y/n all sent me concerned looks. I had to admit I was scared.

~

We finished up with breakfast and headed on over to the DADA classroom. All of the chairs and tables had been stacked against the wall and there was a wardrobe in the middle of the room.

 I turned to my left to make a joke to y/n about the strange setup but she had gone over to talk to Malfoy.

I didnt think much of it because its Malfoy and she was probably just arguing with him but when I looked over they were both laughing.