By Blood

"So, you have been lying this entire time?"

y/n pov

"We need your help."

"Please." Fred and George whined.

They want me to help them sell some of the prank candies they had made this summer. They have been begging me since school started because I seem 'buisnessy' as they put it.

"Fine." I huffed as I got off the common room couch and walked over to their trunk. "Only because I already memorized the lines."

"Works for us." 

We dragged the trunk over to where some first years were sitting. 

"Skiving Snackboxes." I introduced as I opened the trunk to show the kids.

"Sweets that will make you ill-"

"-Get you out of class whenever you like." The twins explained as they sat down next to them.

"Obtain hours of pleasure from unprofitable boredom." I picked out some fever fudges for them to try.

The first years each plopped one in their mouths. They're faces all turned bright red and steam blew out their mouths.

"Cool!"

"Blimey!"

"Awesome!" They all cheered as they pulled out some galleons. The twins and I shared a knowing glance as more students came to see what we were selling.

"y/n!" Hermione called. "Stop scamming first years. You and Ron promised to come study for OWLS with me in the library." 

I turned to the twins. "Sorry guys. Promised Mione already."

They both groaned but let me go anyway. As we left the common room, I turned back to see Fred and George surrounded by first years with galleons in hand.

Hermione, Ron, and I all sat down at a wood table near the back of the library.

"Oi, where's Harry?" Ron asked. "I haven't seen him since before he went to detention yesterday. He didn't meet us in the courtyard either."

They both turned towards me but I only shrugged. "I don't know."

"Some girlfriend you are." 

I hit Ron over the head with my book. "I don't have to keep tabs on his every location to be a good girlfriend, Ronald."

"I bet hes just off thinking somewhere. This whole Ministry thing is messy." Hermione suggested.

"I can't beleive people don't beleive him. Hes never been wrong before, but nope. When the Prophet says it, everyone turns against him." I ranted, waving my finger in the air.

"And now hes got to worry about Lucious Malfoy and- whats his name again?" Ron asked.

"Augustus Rockwood."