Caught

"Hagrid, what's going on?"

y/n pov

A mix of different patronouses glided around the room. In today's DA lesson, we are practicing conjuring our patronouses as full animals, not just sheilds. I got my runespoor last week so I get to help today.

Everything was going fine until a boom sounded through the room. Patronouses disappeared and everyone went silent.

Another boom and the lights began to flicker.

The mirror wall behind me started to crack as the booms intensified.

The glass fell after another boom and everyone raised their wands.

Colin peaked through a small hole that was made. Another boom erupted through the room.

I inched closer to the hole to see Umbridge.

"I'll make short work of this." She squeaked before raising her wand to the door.

"Bombarda Maxima!"

Harry pulled me to the side and against his chest just as the wall exploded. Glass flew throughout the room.

Umbridge and her Slytherin mionions, whom she calls her Industrial squad, all stood there with smirks on their faces.

Draco had a tight grip on Cho, who was looking down ashamfully.

"Get them." Umbridge seethed.

The Slytherins marched into the room and grabbed us and our wands. Goyle ripped me from Harry's arms and pulled me down the hall to Dumbledore's office.

I tried to shake him off but he'd only grip tighter.

Once Fudge got to Dumbledore's office she began to speak.

"I've been watching them for weeks. And you see "Dumbledore's Army"" Umbridge said as she pointed to the peice of paper we had all written our names on.

"I told you right from the beginning, Cornelius. All your fearmonging about You-Know-Who never fooled us for a minute. We saw your lies for what they were, a smoke screen for you to bid to seize control of the Ministry!" Umbridge yelled frantically.

Dumbledore looked bored of her banter. "Naturally." He sarcastically responded.

"No, Professor Dumbledore had nothing to do with it." Harry spoke.

"Most noble of you, Harry. But as has been pointed out, the parchemnt clearly says "Dumbledore's Army." I instructed Harry to form this organization. And I alone, am responsible for its activities."

"Dispatch an owl to the Daily Prophet. If we hurry, we should still make the morning edition." Fudge instructed.

"I will escort Dumbledore to Azkaban to await trial for conspiracy and sedation." He finished as he and Umbridge raised their wands to him.