First Flight p3

Johnny: Good morning (y/n) 

(y/n): Moring Johnny ;) 

(y/n): Omg so sorry I didn't mean it that way.             I was screaming at myself for sending that.

Johnny: Its all good, so is it ok if I pick u up 9:00am? 

(y/n): Heck yeah, I'll be ready. 

Johnny: Awesome, I'll see you then. 

(y/n): sounds good, bye Johnny! 

Johnny: Bye (y/n). 

"Alight I've got three hours till he gets here, got to look fab." I said to myself as I looked through my suit case for something cute to where. "Good thinking packing this outfit (y/n)" I said as I put on a pair of black shorts past my knee, a white semi see thought t-shirt with a strip pattern on it (eh he's already seen me nearly naked anyways). I straitened my hair and left it long and flowy, put on some make up and  I was ready by 9. And at 9 sharp he was here. 

"(y/n) (y/n) (y/n) he's here!" My grandma squealed in excitement. 

"I know, and boy am I nervous. Do I look good grandma?" 

"You look lovely (y/n), and no need to be nervous if there's anyone you can be yourself around its Johnny." 

As we spoke I heard the door bell ring and I went to open it. 

"Hi Johnny, won't you come in." 

"Sure, you ready (y/n)?" He asked. 

"Oh yeah sure am." 

"When should I have her back?" He asked my uncle as he walked into the room. 

"Around 8 should be fine, you two have fun." My uncle said. 

"By grandma I love you." 

"I love you to (y/n) have fun." And with that our day began. 

We went to a beach just a ways north of where we were staying and found massive seashells.....

"Wow here's another one!" I said as I picked up a huge Conch shell. 

"I've got three!" Johnny said as he came back to where our towels were and showed me the Conch shells he found.

"Nice, well what do you wanna do now?" He asked. 

"We could go swimming, well as much as we can swim in the ocean." I say. 

"I like that idea lets do it."

I walked back to his car and changed into my only bathing suit, the bikini. "well its what I've got, glad I worked out before I left home." I thought as I slipped it on, I walked back to the beach to find Johnny shirtless and in trunks which caused me to stare a little bit. "dang he sexy...that body....those tattoos...that big.......(y/n)! get a hold of your self!" I though as I mentally slapped myself for thinking those thoughts. 

"Hey (y/n)! you look great! Lets get on in." He said as we made our way into the warm salty water.  It being the ocean we didn't really swim we just wadded, which was fine with me. At one point I slipped on a rock and fell down as I getting out. 

"(y/n) are you alright?" Johnny said as he came over to me. 

"This is so cliché," Yea I'm ok, I'm kinda used to slipping of rocks in the water. Being from Northern Michigan and all." "Gosh that was stupid!"