*Colonel Joll #1

(So I tried to find where the film is set, but Wikipedia only said "an unnamed European empire" so I'm gonna call it Mongolia since that's what it looked like to me. Now, on to the smut ;)

  Finally, we were here, Mongolia. After 3 months of long travel here we were, my fiancé, Colonel Joll and I. He was asked to come here by The Magistrate and keep things in line in the small town. And what a small town it was indeed, not many people at all it was very desolate, and the native people who were there were all quite poor. 

Though it was a little town Joll and I still were able to have nice accommodations, provided by the local government. 

Joll and I met 3 years ago in London at a tea shop, he is quite charming, strong, sexy and everything a woman wants in a man. We hit it off right away, the first day we met he led me to a secluded place and we ended up making out with eventually led to us having sex. He can be quite aggressive when it comes to sex, when he wants it he wants it! And I love it! 

"its such a quaint little town isn't it Joll?" I said, trying to put a happy face on it. 

"Yes it is (y/n)." He said back stoically, as he looked over some papers The Magistrate gave him when he came in. I could tell his was upset by his tone of voice. 

"Awww what's the matter love?" I said as I gave him a hug from behind. 

"Its is this Magistrate, he dose not seem to like my tactics and he doesn't believe me that an uprising is on the way." Joll said angerly as he gritted his teeth. "I CAN'T STAND HIM!!!!" He shouted and punched the wall. 

  "Strip, now." He said demandingly, I smirked and did as he said, I do love it when he's like this. "Lay down, now you are going to do what I say, if you don't obey I'm going to have to punish you alright?" I nodded my head and laid down, Joll took a few steps back from where I was and stripped agonizingly slow reviling his toned chest and strong arms. Lastly, finally, he removed his boxers, his erect manhood standing up proudly. 

"Get on your knees, now. And open your mouth." I did as he said, he then without warning shoved his dick deep into my mouth causing me to gag a bit. "You had better breath though your nose love." He continued to thrust his member down my throat as I moaned loudly, Joll grabbed a fist full of my long hair and tugged hard. 

"That's it, suck harder (y/n)." I began to suck as hard as I could, he moaned my name in return showing that I was pleasing him. I reached up and staring massaging his balls getting a hiss back from him. "Ohh~........yes.....yes...." Joll moaned, he through his head back and closed his eyes. Then, without warning he came as I felt him twitch in my mouth, shooting his warm load down my throat.  

"Now lay back down, that's it, keep your legs spread." He laid down in between my legs and thoroughly inserted two fingers deep inside my pussy. 

"Ohhh......oh Joll." I moaned at his touch. 

"Awww your such a little slut for me aren't you?" 

"Yes......" I said back as he continued to roughly push his fingers into me. 

"Ah, what's my name?" 

"D-Daddy." 

"That's my girl." He bent down and attached his lips to my sensitive nub, he then inserted his tongue inside of me making me over stimulated and close to orgasm. "Aww are you gonna cum? I'll let you cum now, cum in my mouth princess." I tightened around his fingers and tongue and came in his mouth and he lapped up my sweetness. 

"Alright now put your legs up, keep them up now." Joll positioned himself in between my legs and pushed himself in hard making me wince a bit at his massive size filling me up. He then pulled and shoved himself back inside me as deep as he could go, I grinded myself against his hips, his balls tickle my ass. I get a great view of chest heaving heavily as sweat rolled down his handsome face. Joll shoved back into me, hitting my g-spot every time, this man was a sex god no doubt about that. I soon felt him twitch inside me, letting me know he was close, me may have been close but he was not slowing down he only sped up. I felt myself tighten around his member, I was getting close as well. 

"Ohh (y/n)......I-I-" He came filling me up with his hot seed, I came after our mixed  juices ran down my leg. After a few more thrusts he pulled out cleaned me up best he could and then laid back down with me in bed. 

"Feel better now love?" I asked as he laid his head in my lap. 

"Yes, thanks to you my little dove."