*Ichabod Crane #3

(y/n)'s prov

"Ichabod.......Ichabod......good morning darling." I cooed as my husband stirred awake, I began to press kisses on his bare chest. he opened his beautiful dark brown eyes and gave me a warm smile.

"Morning my love." He said in his cute morning voice. Ichabod and I had just returned from our stressful and horrific investigation of Sleepy Hallow and were now easing back into our lives in New York City. Ichabod took some off work to relax and stay home with me.

We were also wanting to start a family, I wanted nothing more than to carry his child and be a mother. I hope that finally today he might be open to start trying.

"Love......can I ask you something?" I said shyly.

"Of course, you can, what is it?"

"....Ummm....darling.......do you want to perhaps, maybe........start trying today?" Ichabod looked down at the pillows and spoke.

"I don't know.......I'm sorry my dear....." Ichabod then got out of bed and walked to the window. "My father did horrible things to my poor mother........He killed her God's sake......what if.........what if I....turn out to be no better a father than he." With that my poor husband sat back down on the bed and broke down in tears.

"Oh darling, no, will not be as your father was. Yes, you are his son, but you are not him. You are kind, gentle, wise, and respectful, and I love you more than life itself. I know that you will be a wonderful father."

Ever since I've met Ichabod I knew that he was nervous about becoming a father. Now, he did want children, but sadly, because his father tortured and killed his mother, he was so very scared that he would end up being a terrible father. From what I know, Ichabod's mother was a kind and gentle woman, who would use her magic for good. I wish she was still here, she would have been such a good grandmother.

".......Your right (y/n).....I've been so scared.....so very scared......however, my want for a family with you is greater than my fear. So, to answer your question my dear, yes, I would love to start trying today." I looked deep into my husband's loving brown eyes and smiled.

"Darling, are you sure? You really want to?" I said excitedly as he sat back down next to me.

"Yes." He whispered in a low voice, sending shivers down my spine. Ichabod pressed his warm lips to mine, I kissed back as he gently pushed me onto the bed our lips locking over and over, I soon started to feel him getting hard as I reached down and stroked his manhood outside his trousers

"(y/n), strip for me love." I blushed and did as he asked and laid back down.

"Now, Ichabod, you strip for me." I said, He gave me a smirk and did as I asked.

"I take it that you enjoy what you see, am I right darling?" I smiled and nodded as I eyed up his erect cock. Ichabod laid back down and got between my legs and began pressing kisses to my inner thighs till he got up to my soaked pussy and put his warm lips around it.

"All this just for me?" He murmured into my womanhood as he nuzzled his nose against my sensitive nub. He slowly inserted his tongue deep inside me causing me to moan with pleasure. "Oh Ichabod.....oh...." He chuckled a bit sending vibrations through me, making me edge on orgasm. Ichabod soon picked up his pace as my walls tightened around his tongue.

"Love...I-I-" I stammered.

"Cum in my mouth darling, let me taste your sweetness." Just after he said this I came, emptying my juices into his mouth. He then brought himself up and positioned his boner between my legs. "Are you ready my love?" Ichabod asked, I gave a soft smile and nodded. He then started to gently push his manhood inside me as deep as he could go, this was easy because we've had sex before. I wrapped my legs around his waist, hugging his body to mine.