*Sweeney Todd #1

"Sweeney!" I squealed as he held me in his lap and continued to kiss up my neck. 

"Come now pet, I know your enjoying this." He said as his hand traveled up my skirt to cup my dripping heat. "Your so wet darling." 

Gosh I wanted this so badly. Sweeney and I had met about a year ago, my father went for a shave and had said what an excellent job Todd had done and how he was looking for an assistance in his shop. I went to meet him for the job and I got it, ever since then we had gotten close. It took some time for Sweeney to open up to me, it also took time for me to as my last relationship ended badly. But we had gotten very close, last week he asked me to his woman (girl friend) which I happily agreed. 

"I know you want it as bad as I do." He said in a low voice. He was right."

"Yes please." I mumbled while enjoying his attention, he slipped his fingers passed my panties and inserted two fingers inside me. "You like that don't you my pretty little dove?" All I could do was nod vigorously as pleasure took over my body. I started to grind on his bulge and work on his belt, but we were interrupted. We heard foot steps coming up to the shop I got off him and started sweeping up hair. The man came in, Sweeney shaved him and he left. 

"That was close love."    

"Yes it was (y/n) now where were we?" He said as he locked the door and led me back to his bed. He pressed his lips against mine for a passionate kiss with kissed back managing to slip my tongue in his mouth. Sweeney and I's tongues danced till he won pushing me down on the bed not breaking the kiss. He ripped off my skirts and bloomers leaving me in my wet panties and corsets. Sweeney undid his belt and tore off his pants pressing his clothed bulge against my pussy teasing me. He helped me untie my corsets and got in between my legs and began kissing my inner thigs up to my clothed pussy. Sweeney pressed kisses to my clothed pussy then removed my last piece of clothing and quickly inserted his tongue licking up my walls. He then sucked on my nub edging me to orgasm. 

"Sweeneyyyyy." I moaned in pleasure. "I'm gonna cum." 

"Its ok cum love." His words did for me as I came in his mouth. 

I then Sweeney got in bed and hovered over me. 

"Your such a little slut aren't you. What do you want?"

"Y-you I want you in me." 

"That's my girl." He said as he lined himself up with my pussy, I must say he was quite large. 

"Wait Sweeney."

"What is it pet?"

"........Well its just that.....its my first time." I said nervously hopping he wouldn't be react badly. 

"That's alright love, we all have to start sometime." He said gently. 

"Could you please so slow for me this one time, just to I get used to it?" 

"I will (y/n)." He said as he gently slid into me. We got into a nice rhythm as he slowly began to thrust going in deep, I moaned as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He leaned down an kissed my neck as he kept going. Sweeney picked up the pace a little bit and I loved every moment of it. I could feel myself getting tight around his member with every thrust, gosh he was BIG. He moaned my fame with turned me on even more.

"S-Sweeney I-I'm c-close." I moaned. 

"Me to (y/n)." Sweeney grunted. After a few more good thrusts and some fingering I came as Sweeney released all his hot cum deep inside me. We stayed like that for a few minutes then he pulled out. 

"Wow (y/n) so that was your first time?" 

"Yes. Was I good?" I asked as we cuddled in bed. 

"You were amazing, I love you." 

"And I love you to."