*Tonto

(y/n)'s prov 

        Cold. That's what I was. My clothes, or what was left of them, were covered in dust and cut open. It was October now, I think. The desert might be hot in the day but at night it was a freezing cold land, especially in the colder months.   

  It was about 5 months ago when my mother, who always hated me, sold me to a band of Ottawa natives back home in Northerner Michigan, they took me out of state where they sold me to some Shawnee natives. I traveled with them for miles till we reached the desert, that's where I made my escape I bolted from them at night and ran for miles. It didn't take me long to realize that I was very lost. In the desert. 

  I stayed in the desert for 2 months, I think, my clothes were nothing but dusty rags now. I ate anything I could get my hands on, lizards, bugs, fish that I caught from rivers. 

     It was to much for me, I thought I was going to die. One very cold night I was lipping along trying to find civilization, like I would do during the day, calling out for anyone who would hear but who was going to hear my week voice out here in the wide open spaces? 

  "Hello! Hello! Anyone please! Help me! Please!" I closed my eyes and started to cry, after a few moments I thought I heard horses coming up close. I looked up and saw what I thought to be two men on horses, I frantically started to wave my arms and shouted as loud as I could. I heard them coming towards me and that's all I could remember before I blacked out. 

Tonto's prov  

   "Did you hear that? Sounded like a girl. Odd" John said to me, I heard it to. We looked around till I saw an outline of a woman not far from us. We rode over to her, and just in time to. I hopped down of my animal and walked over to her and caught her just before she hit the hard ground. 

"Is she dead?" He asked as I cradled her cold body in my arms. I place two fingers of her neck and felt a heart beat.  

"No, not dead. Cold, not dead." I replied.

"What will do with her?"  

"Warm her back up." We were next to a river so we set up camp there, John started a fire and sat down still holding the woman close to my chest hopping she would get warm.  

"Is she gonna be alright?" 

"I think so." I said as I felt her start to stir awake, I cupped her face and gently stroked her cheek. "Woman? Are you well?" I said trying not to scare her. She slowly opened her eyes and gave a small smile. 

"I think so......who are you sir?" She said faintly. 

"Tonto." I said. 

"And I'm John, its nice to meet you miss." John said as he shook her hand, I gave him a glare and he sat back down. 

"Thank you......so much..." She said as she studied my features, I did the same. She had beautiful (y/e/c) eyes, long (y/h/c) hair, (y/s/c) soft skin. A stunning woman. 

"Well *cough cough*, if won't be needing me I'll just turn of for night." John said as he awkwardly went into his tent and drew the canvas down.  

"Would you like food?" She nodded her head and gave her some of the rabbit I cooked. "What is your name?" 

"(y/n) (y/l/n)."