A Fight

its short but sweet, a request

 "Baby girl why are crying? What's wrong?" Johnny asked as he walked after me as I stormed towards our bedroom. We bad been together for two years, it was wonderful. But I was always ticked off by his past women,  it was just the fact that he was with them at one time in his life and it hurts. Especially since Kate was trying to get him back even though she knew I was with him.

"Its the others! That's what's wrong!" I shouted. 

"What are you talking about my love?"  

"Your women! That's what's wrong! And I hate it! I hate it!" 

"My women? Your my woman, my only woman and I love with my heart!" 

"And just how many women have you said that to! Hmm? I'm waiting!" I wasn't messing around, I was very upset. Johnny sat on the bed and ran his hand through his dark brown locks in frustration. 

"(y/n), that was a long time ago, I don't even think of them anymore, your my everything my sun moon and stars." 

"Cheesy Johnny, cheesy and I don't buy it. I've see your texts I know what Kate has been saying to you, here let me read: 'Come on Johnny we have something, like fire ;)' '(y/n) is so young, it makes you look bad anyways' 'I'm your girl baby, always will be.' "Now you tell me what dose that mean?" 

I saw a flash on anger in his eyes as I read the texts, Johnny snatched the phone from my hands and called up Kate, in front of me. I role my eyes. 'Really Johnny? Really?

"Kate!" 

"Johnny! Baby! Hello my sugar!

"Shut up Kate, I am not yours anymore and you have to get over that! Your disgusting, and don't you dare insult my girlfriend ever again! I have had enough!"

"You don't mean that your just upset baby, tell you what you come on over and I'll make you feel better, ok?

"Clearly you can not hear well, I do not love you! Don't you ever text me or call me every again!" 

"Fine, just remember what you threw away! You cad!"  Johnny angrily hung up on her. 

"I am so sorry (y/n) I really am, this was unacceptable what she did. I don't love her, I love and care for you and only you, and that's the truth. It makes me sick that she would ever say such things." I knew he was being sincere, poor baby. 

"I for give you baby boy, she's just an ass." Johnny chuckled at this. 

"She is, now come here, its late." He took me in his arms and laid me down in bed next to him and tucked us in for night, I snuggled in on top of his warm bare chest, I scooched up close to his face and pressed out lips together, he kissed back. 

"I love you Johnny." 

"I love you (y/n)."