*Richard Brown Alphabet

A- After care (what there like after sex) 

 He'll do his best to clean you up where ever you two are at, if your at home he'll clean you up with a wet cloth and cuddle with you afterwards. If your not at home he'll still do his best to clean you up. But will always shower in affection after you two are done. 

B- Body part (there favorite body part of there's and there partner) 

 He LOVES your breasts and will gladly kiss them, squeeze them, suck on them and/or nip them during sex. He also loves your lips and loves it when you kiss him up and down his body. As for himself, he likes his hands best and likes to hold your hips in place. 

C- Cum (anything to do with cum basically) 

  Richard likes to cum inside you best, he'll also cum in your mouth or on your stomach. He's always wanted more kids and you both want a family, so you two have never touched a condom ;)

D- Dirty Secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of there's) 

  Richard's got LOTS of dirty secrets lets not fool around here ;) He'd love to use his fingers on you in public, but isn't sure about how you would feel about it. 

 E- Experience (how experienced are they? Do they know what there doing?)

   He's got  experience, he was married at one point and dose have a daughter. So he isn't clueless and definitely knows what he's doing, and he is damn good it. You won't be able to wake up in the morning without your legs wobbling ;)

F- Favorite Position 

 He love's doggie style! (That one scene ;)  He like's it because you two can do it anywhere provided you have the space. He also likes cowgirl style and spooning. Richard's a big softie after all. 

G- Goofy (Are they serious in the moment? Or are they goofy?) 

    If you two love having passionate lust filled sex then he won't be goofy. But if your doing it doggie style or having a quickie then he'll crack a few jokes here and there and you find it hilarious. 

H- Hair (Are they well groomed? Dose the carpet match the drapes?) 

      Richard doesn't mind to  let it grow out from time to time, but will shave for you.

I- Intimacy (How are they during the moment? Romantic aspect) 

   This man loves intimacy, and wants you to know just how much he loves you. If your in the bedroom then its romance to the max! But if your in public he'll let out a few laughs. 

J- Jack off (Masturbation head cannon) 

   He's kinda horny for you......like a lot. So if he's thinking about you and your not around he'll gladly pleasure himself in his office.

K- Kinks (One of there kinks) 

 He likes to role play with you, professor and student if his favorite obviously. He also likes being a switch, letting you be the dom one sometimes. 

Johnny Depp One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें