*Richard Brown

I've done it. I along with my college Dr. Alfred Bellows have found the cure to cancer. Its been tested and it works, it cures any type of cancer. Lung, brain, skin any kind. 

 And I knew just who I wanted to give it to. Richard Brown. I knew he had stage 4 spine cancer I worked at he hospital that he had his tests at. I've know Richard for 5 years now and I've loved him for 5 years. We became friends after I had attend some of his classes as I had to take some English classes before I graduated University, we hit it off right away, there was an age gap but  we didn't care it was love at first sight. I never married, Richard's wife left him after she heard that he was ill his daughter also left with along with his wife. All he had was his dog now. My heart ached for him, such a wonderful, kind, handsome, sexy, smart man like himself. What kind of woman would do such a thing?

  Richard just arrived here for more tests. 

"Hi Richard, how are you feeling today?" I asked as gently as I could. 

"I'm doing fine, my wife and daughter left me, I'm dying, but other than that I'm just fine, I'm sorry (y/n) I didn't mean to come off like that." 

"Its ok, I would like to tell you about a new treatment that I and my co-worker have developed, its not something that has been recommended to you before. Its been years in the making and now its ready. Richard, this medicine cures cancer, any kind. And with only a few treatments you'll be healthy again, it may even prolong your life."  

He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. 

   "(y/n).........I don't know what to say.......sweet (y/n).....I don't have anyone any more, I'm alone. I don't have anyone to go home to, no one to hold, no one to protect, no one to love.......even if I did take this medicine, what would I be living for?" Richard broke down in tears and covered his face in his hands. I sat next to him and wrapped my arms around him. 

"Shhhh Richard.....don't say that....please don't.........your not alone....Here its gonna be ok, I've got you. Richard I love you so much your an amazing man. And I don't know why your wife left you. She must be a mad woman. I've loved you since the day I laid eyes on you and it weighs on my heart that you are ill. Please let me save you, I love you." 

".......you love me?.....I never thought that, you would love me.......because (y/n) I love you to." 

"You do?" 

"Yes, I remember the day when you walked into my class for the first time, you wore a red t-shirt with a black leather jacket, a black frilly short skirt with a pair of brown boots and your hair long and straight. I thought I died and went to heaven right then and there."

"You remember?" 

"Yeah, that was the best day of my life...........(y/n) I'll take the treatment, just tell me what I have to do. And after I'm all better I'm gonna take you out and we can talk about our future. What do ya say?"

My heart got butterflies hearing him say this, I've waited so long for him come around. 

"I say yes! I've loved you since the day I met you, and I can not wait to talk about a future with you."  We shared a deep long kiss, it was like heaven. We broke away and I led him to one of rooms and, with some help from the other nurses, got Richard all set up for his treatments. 

"Now you'll only need to be on the medicine for about two weeks, by then your cancer will be gone. You get some rest now, I'll be here in the hospital if you need me, I work the night shift." I said with a wink. "Oh and one thing before I go, there is one side affect......while your on the meds......you might...ummm.....have......more.........gosh I'm a biotech chemist for goodness sake, I'll just come out and say it........you might have more erections, but it wont hurt you or have any long lasting effects love."  

"Oh....well you did say that you'll be working the night shift, if I need you I'll let you, and only you, know." He winked back, I kissed his four head and turned out the lights and left. 

   After hours later I was sitting in my office, just waiting around for one of the red lights to flash on my board showing that someone needed my help. It wasn't long before I saw one light flash red, room 58, Richard's room. I smirked and walked down the hall to his room and opened his door. 

"Richard? Did you need me love?" I asked gently, I walked over to him and turned on the lamp on his bed stand, he was lying on his side his back towards me. 

"Can I tell you something (y/n)?" 

"Sure, go on ahead." 

"Thank you, Ummm.......know that I'm going to be alright, I wanted to tell you that I love you and I wanted to ask if you.....wanted to be my girlfriend? I understand if you don't want to, I mean I know my age and I know yours and you have your whole life ahead of you and-" 

"Yes, Richard yes! Do you know how long I've waited to hear you say that? We are going to have a wonderful life together and now, its just staring! You and me." I said feeling lighter than air. 

"I know for a fact, that I have just made the best decision of my life." 

"Yes you did, and I will stay by your side till the day I die. Now, do you need anything form me love?" 

Richard turned on to his back reviling his stiff boner poking up. "You were right about the erections that's for sure." He chuckled a bit. I tried to stifle my giggles and hid my red face. 

"Do you want me to take care of it? Hmmm?" Richard nodded shyly 

"Don't you have other people to care for? I don't wanna be a-" 

"No no its alright, I'm not the only one on the night shift. Now." I said as I walked over to the window that looked out in to the halls, I looked up and down the halls to make sure no one was coming by. I drew the drapes and turned back towards Richard who had a smirk on his face. 

"How would you like me to take of you hmmm?" I said as I ran my fingers over his boner causing him to moan a bit. "Awww sensitive aren't we?" I cooed, I slowly stripped my clothing off piece by piece till I was naked making him even more needy. Richard stood up and removed his hospital gown and laid back down (as he was already naked underneath) his cock standing up proudly. I climbed on top of him and straddled him, Richard grabbed his cock and rubbed his tip on my folds making me shiver. He then positioned himself near my entrance and slowly pushed himself in, he let me get used to his massive size before started to move. 

"Ready?" He asked , I nodded and started to roll my hips on his making him moan. "Oh....(y/n)......gosh you feel....so good.....ahhhh" 

"Shhhh, you'll wake up the whole hospital baby boy." I cooed, Richard took my right breast in his hand and squeezed it a bit and did the same to the other, I moaned back in pleasure. I slowly laid my chest down on his pressing my assets on him. We locked lips and French kissed over and over our tongues swirling together. I continued to roll my hips on him and he thrusted up into at a fast pace, Richard was so deep inside side me filing me up with his size.  Richard's moves started to get sloppy as I tightened around him. 

"(y/n)- I-I'm c-close." 

"M-me to baby. I wanna feel your cream coat my walls baby." After I said this Richard came and ejaculated everything he had to offer deep inside me, I came after coating his cock with my goodness. He pulled out and I cleaned my self off and got dressed, we shared one last kiss and said goodnight and went to back to my office with nothing but good thoughts.