Gellert Grindelwald

(I've only watched the Fantastic Beasts movies and not Harry Potter so bare with me if I don't get everything right)

   It was a rather stormy day out at I looked outside from the window in the kitchen. Rain was pelting the glass hard as lighting and thunder fallowed. I was baking some herb bread with my friend Queenie, its what we liked to do when it was bad weather outside. 

 I came to Nurmenguard about 5 months ago with the help of Gellert Grindelwald, who, rescued me from my abusive mother who was the leader of an anti-wizard group. Gellert and I met when I was at a library crying alone to myself, he found me and asked if I was alright.

  I told him about my horrible mother who would tightly grab my wrists and slam me into walls when she was angry with me. Gellert was peeved to hear this and offered that I come to stay with him at Nurmenguard, I was flattered that this handsome gentleman would want me to stay with him, I accepted right away and he took me there and gave me a room to stay in. Later I found out that I was not a "No Mag" after all, this must have been why my mother hated me so. 

  In the fallowing months I met and became friends with Queenie and Newt, who shared my love of animals. I also began to fall in love with my rescuer, Gellert. There's something about him that draws me in, his hypnotic voice, his soft hands, his lusty smirks, his perfect hair, I loved everything about him. 

"Sweetie we don't need any pepper in the bread." I heard Queenie say as she snapped me back to reality, I looked down and realized that I had summoned pepper over instead of the salt. 

"Oh gosh.......I'm sorry......I guess I'm still getting used to using magic." I said nervously as I fiddled with my wand. 

"That's alright hun, so you love Gellert don't you?" I turn my head at her with a red face and widened eyed as she made this comment. 

"I didn't say that......you read my mind again didn't you?........well your right......I love him." I said defeatedly.  

"Well why don't you tell him? You'd be so cute together, and I have a felling that he loves you to." She said in her bubbly way. 

"I don't know, maybe I'll tell him sometime Queenie." 

 Later that night as I tried to get some rest, a loud clap of thunder fallowed lighting flashed in the sky and scared me awake. I never liked thunder storms. I sat up, shaking and started to sob. 

"(y/n)?.......are you alright my dear?" I hear the familiar sound of Gellerts voice as he slowly opened my door. 

"N-no......" I whimpered as I tears ran down my face. Gellert came in and shut the door and sat on the edge of my bed. 

"Are you frightened?" He asked gently, I nodded. "Would you like it I kept you company?" My heart started to flutter at this and I blushed. 

"Yeah I'd love that." I slid over and lifted up the blanket for him. Gellert took off his coat and shoes and laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me holding me close. I snuggled into his chest and breathed in his heavenly scent. 

"Your enjoying this aren't you?" He asked with a smirk. 

"Maybe........your pretty cuddly, has anyone ever told you that?" Gellert chuckled a bit and ran his fingers through my hair making me moan at his touch. 

"No, not yet...........(y/n).......can I tell you something?" He asked nervously. 

"Sure." 

"I really........how do I say this...........I think you so beautiful and gentle and wise........and what I'm trying to say is........I love you." I looked up at his bi-colored eyes, I've never seen him look so vulnerable and soft before. 

"You do? Really?..........well Gellert, I love you to." I said, his eye lit up as he gently pressed his lips to mine, I eagerly kissed back. We ended up making out for a while then eventually breaking the kiss out of breath. 

"I can't wait for our life together to start." He said catching his breath. I blushed. 

"Oh me to Gellert, me to."