When your on your period 2

Roux: 

Roux: 

 You were his first girlfriend, so this is all new to him but he isn't disturbed by it at all.

 "How are you feeling my love?" He asked gently as he came to where you were sleeping. You slowly opened your eyes to his sweet voice. 

"I'm ok.....can you cuddle with me please?" 

"Absolutely my dove." He laid down next to in bed and wrapped his arms around you and you snuggled into his chest. Roux had a bit of a heavy heart, you two had tried for a baby and today confirmed that it didn't work. But you two weren't going to give up.  

Will play his guitar softly to help you sleep. 

He'll carry you bridal style when your in to much pain to walk. 

Will get you your favorite chocolates from Vienne's shop to make you feel better. 

Will stay in bed all day with you and just cuddle. 

 Gilbert Grape: 

 Gilbert Grape: 

      You were his first "official" girlfriend after he stopped seeing that old cougar for good. As for knowing about a woman's needs, he has sisters so he's not completely clueless. But it is first time caring for a woman during her monthly. 

    "Here sweetness take this it'll help I promise." Gilbert cooed as he give those puppy dog eyes to you and held out a glass of water and two pain pills for you to take. You sit up from his bed, which you were sleeping in and took the pills. 

"Thank you lovey." You said as you shared a sweet kiss. 

"Anything for you (y/n)." 

 He will do his absolute best to care for you, even though he still has to care for his brother. 

Lots of cuddles and snuggles. 

Wishes he could just wish away the pain. 

Lots of kisses and will make out with you, but sadly no sex.