When your pregnant 1

Cry Baby:

Cry Baby:

  You two met after you moved to Baltimore. Your family were squaires, but you were a drape at heart. You and he soon caught feelings for one another and started a relationship, once your senior year rolled around he asked you to marry him and you excitedly said yes.

  "Wadey, sweetheart, sit down, I have something to tell you."

"Alright darling, what is it? Awww you don't have to be nervous with me, it's ok."

"Ok........love....I'm pregnant."

"......you are? Really? Oh (y/n), you just made me the happiest juvenile delinquent in Baltimore!"

He would be over the moon excited!

All he wants to do is take care of you and baby, and be as gentle as possible.

He will take a heating pad to school to help with the cramps.

Will protect you at all costs.

Will stay up with you when you have morning sickness.

When the baby is born he will do everything he can to help out, and will gladly snuggle the baby and give many kisses.

Sweeney Todd:

Sweeney Todd:

You and Sweeney met after you became his new apprentice, one thing led to another and you and he fell for each other. After dating, and having lots of much needed sex, he ask you to marry him and you gladly said yes!

"Sweeney, ummm.......I....ummm...."

"What's the matter? Tell me."

"I'm........I'm......pregnant...."

"........your pregnant?"

"Yes."

"........is it mine?"

"Of course it is! I don't sleep with anyone else! Only you, you're my husband!"